4 Days Munnar Sightseeing Tour From Chennai
When in Chennai come to visit Munnar, the 'Kashmir of Kerala'. Take a pause and let mother nature enchant you.
- Visit the Tea Museum and factory of Munnar.
- Visit the Blossom Park, Pothamedu viewpoint, Attukal waterfalls, Mattupetty dam.
- Also, take a tour Meesapulimala and Anamudi and Kundala Lake
Munnar is a hill station in the Idduki district of South Indian state of Kerela. It is known as the 'Kashmir of South India'. It has been a honeymoon destination for a long time. Munnar is well connected by both National highways, state highways and rural roads. It is situated at around 1600 meters above mean sea level. The name Munnar is believed to mean "three rivers', referring to its location at the confluence of the Mudhirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar has lush green hills and serene water bodies.
Day 1: Start from Chennai
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel or residence at 6:00 am.
- You will be covering a distance of about 583 km, it would take you about 13 odd hours to reach Munnar, inclusive of the stops for lunch and refreshments.
- On reaching Munnar you may have a day's rest and have your dinner.
Day 2: Munnar Local Sightseeing
- On the second day, you will begin your tour at 8:00 am after you have breakfast.
- First, you will be visiting the Munnar Tea Museum.
- After this tour, you will be visiting Blossom Park, Pothamedu viewpoint, Attukal Waterfalls and Kundala Lake.
- You may have your lunch after the completion of the former events.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the Mattupetty dam and later on Top Station which is about 35 odd km from Munnar.
- After completion of Top Station tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Day 3: Munnar Local Sightseeing
- On the third day, you will be visiting Meesapulimala which is in the state of Tamil Nadu and is about 40 odd km from Munnar.
- After coming back from Meesapulimala you may have your lunch.
- Post lunch you will be visiting Anamudi which is about 11 km from Munnar.
- You may spend some time in Anamudi after which you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Day 4: Munnar to Chennai
- On the fourth day, you will be making your journey back to Chennai.
- After you have had your breakfast our driver will take you back to Chennai at 9:00 am.
- Again it would take you about 13 hours to reach Chennai inclusive of all the stops.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off (Chennai city limits)
- Driver and fuel charges
- Driver meals and accommodation
- Sightseeing tour
- Usage of the vehicle up to 1200 km
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 16800 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.