Horse Riding Adventure In Jaipur
- Explore the untouched countryside, tiny hamlets and the vast ecology of the Aravallis.
- Ride the fine breed of Marwari horses and enjoy the scenic beauties.
- Nice warm breakfast to give your taste buds a spark.
Jaipur, the city known for its royalty is the capital of Rajasthan. The monuments here and architecture gives a glimpse of the taste of Rajputs and Royal families who used to live in Jaipur. Jaipur, the pink city is globally renowned for its ancient history and coloured gems. This fast growing modern city is counted among the three corners of the ‘Golden Triangle’ which are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Besides its ubiquitous pink colour, the Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the captivating monuments like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- The guests are required to report at hotel Jaipur Green at around 6:30 am.
- You will meet your host cum guide for the tour here and from here you drive to the farm.
- This ride would start from the stud farm location about 10 kilometres from Jaipur.
- Upon your arrival at the stud farm, you will be given riding instructions for about 15-20 minutes and hosts will evaluate your riding skills.
- Post the instructions your ride will begin at 7:30 am.
- The routes taken will be untouched & designed exclusively for horse safari, your chance to understand, the fantastic countryside, tiny hamlets, and the vast ecology of the Aravalis and the vibrant culture of this area.
- On the way, you canter this magnificent breed of Marwari horses into the sandy pathways across a river bed heading into the village farmlands where the village folk are exhilarated at the sight of these majestic animals galloping through the fields.
- You will be covering a distance of about 10 km on this majestic beasts and finish with a breakfast at a farm at around 9:30 am.
- After your breakfast, you may spend some more time in the farm and have lessons of stick and ball and also polo on a well-maintained turf for 20 minutes to half an hour.
- Upon your completion of the experience, you will be dropped back to the pickup point.
- Transportation charges.
- All horseback riding gears.
- High-quality English tack and saddlery.
- A backup vehicle with a medical kit.
- Refreshments served during the course of the ride.
- Buffet Breakfast.
- Refreshments en-route.
- Tour captain on a horse and an escort on the horse at the end of the group.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12500 Per Person