Guided Walking Tour Of Pune
Take a tour of the most iconic places on Pune on this walking tour and explore the place at a leisurely pace.
- A walking tour to suit people who like to explore places at a slow pace.
- Visit National War Memorial, ISKCON temple, MG Road and Darshan museum.
- Try some local food, cherished by the many in the city.
- Explore a unique biographical museum dedicated to the Life and teaching of Sadhu Vaswani, a spiritual leader.
Pune is a city in the western state of Maharastra, once the base of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire which lasted from 1674 to 1818, is now a beautiful metropolitan city. It is the second most populous city in Maharastra. Pune has a soothing weather all through the year.
- Our host/guide will meet you at the National War Memorial at 9:30 am.
- The National War Memorial is considered to be the only war memorial of South Asia that was constructed by raising funds from the public.
- It is dedicated to the Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen who laid down their lives defending the country since Independence. Two memorable exhibits here are a model of naval ship INS Trishul and a MiG 23 aircraft.
- At 10:15 am, you will visit the temple run by a unique institution called The International Society for Krishna Consciousness - ISKCON, founded in 1966 in New York City by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- Its core beliefs are based on select traditional Hindu scriptures, particularly the Bhagavad-gītāand the Śrīmad Bhāgavatam.
- At 11:00 am you will head to MG Road, the most famous street in Pune. Food stalls, entertainment, and shops make this a haven for shoppers as well as window shoppers.
- At 12:00 pm you will be visiting the Darshan Museum. It a unique biographical museum dedicated to the Life and teaching of Sadhu Vaswani, a spiritual leader.
- Sadhu Vaswani professed the need for love and reverence for the betterment of humanity. It is a modern museum that uses multimedia technology to tell the story of Sadhu Vaswani and his teachings.
- At around 1:30 pm your walking tour of Pune will end at the Darshan Museum.
- Service of an experienced guide.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Entrance charges of monuments.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person