Cinnamon Plantation Tour - Explore True Cinnamon
Explore a 200 acre Cinnamon plantation and understand everything about one of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet. The Cinnamon plantation is located in midst of a jungle in Hikkaduwa. Located within acres of greenery is the quite, 65 years old Rlahami Bungalow from where your cinnamon plantation tour will start. Before the walk in the plantation starts, enjoy a freshly brewed a cup of cinnamon tea on the porch surrounding the forest, while your host gives a first introduction into the world of cinnamon.
- Walk through the valley of cinnamon palntation
- Interactive class about cinnamon peeling, extraction, curling and finishing
- Visit to cinnamon museum
- Discover the natural beauty surrounding the cinnamon plantation
- Tour starts with the pick up you from Sunset Fort Hotel
- Arrived at Rlahami Bunglaow and welcome by the host
- Briefing about the program
- Visit to Cinnamon Plantation
- Hand on expereince on Cinnamon Processing
- Visit to Cinnamon Museum
- Sit back and enjoy a cup cinnamon tea with cinnamon Helapa while host tells stories about True Cinnamon
- End with drop you off at the Sunset Fort
- Cinnamon Plantation Tour
- Immersive Cinnamon Peeling and Tasting
- Cinnamon Museum Tour
- Cinnamon Tea and Cinnamon Helapa
- Guide during the tour
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Reporting location
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2840.76 Per Person