Agra to Delhi via Mathura One Way Transfer
Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Agra to Delhi and on the way experience the charm of the sacred city of Mathura.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Agra.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
- Explore the sacred city of Mathura on the way.
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Red Fort, the center of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Delhi has its own charm right from the old alleyways, the food stalls to posh lifestyle. Mathura is a sacred city in the North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, it is said to be the birthplace of Lord Krishna and also commonly referred as the Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi, Mathura is dotted with over 20 ghats on the banks of the river Ganga. It's a major pilgrimage center and a tourist attraction in India.
- Your transfer starts with a pick from your hotel/residence in Agra at your specified time slot.
- On the first half of your journey, you will be traveling distance of approximately 60 km and it would take you about 1.5 to 2 hours to reach Mathura.
- Upon your arrival in Mathura these are the following places we suggest you must visit:
- Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi
- Krishna Balaram Mandir.
- Vishram Ghat.
- Prem Mandir.
- Dwarkadeesh Temple.
- Kans Qila.
- Potara Kund.
- Raman Reti Gokul.
- After the completion of your Mathura tour of 4 hours, you may start your journey to Delhi.
- You will be covering a distance of approximately 240 km and it would take you about 5 hours to reach Delhi, on the way you may stop for refreshments.
- Upon your arrival in Delhi, you will be dropped back at your specified drop.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Agra city limits
- Charges for the private cab
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway tolls charges and interstate taxes
- Mathura sightseeing
- Drop to the hotel/residence in Delhi city limits
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
6 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4790 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.