Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Tour
Take a tour of the city of Aurangabad, established in 1610 AD its history goes back to the era when Mughals ruled the country. Explore the historical monuments of the city. Avail 8 hours and 80 kilometres of usage of a private car.
- Visit the key attractions of Aurangabad.
- Take a tour of the historical monuments which are dotted in the city.
- Tour hassle-free in a private cab driven by a professional driver.
Aurangabad is a city which was established in the year of 1610 AD by Malik Ambar. This city has been a tourist hub as it has historical monuments surrounding it. Aurangabad is one of the largest city in India and it has many colleges and educational institutions as a result of which it is an emerging IT hub. Aurangabad is a city known for Bibi ka Maqbara, which is a burial mausoleum of Emperor Aurangzeb's wife.
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Aurangabad at your specified time slot.
- You may choose from the following places to see in this city or add a few of your own:
- Bibi Ka Maqbara.
- Aurangabad caves.
- Salim Ali Lake.
- Aurangabad fort.
- Soneri Mahal.
- Sunheri Masjid.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum.
- Makai Gate.
- Navkhanda Palace.
- Roshan Gate.
- Thatte water tank.
- Delhi Gate.
- Kala Darwaza.
- Barapulla Gate.
- Naubat Darwaza.
- In between the tour you may stop for lunch or refreshments.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Pickup and drop-off to the hotel/residence/other.
- Charges for the private cab for 8-hour and 80 km limit.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Parking charges & toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2100 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.