Bakkhali 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Kolkata
Take a two-day trip to Bakkhali, a serene seaside Hamlet in the sweetest part of India, West Bengal.
- A perfect two day getaway from the 'City of Joy', serene setting and short distance travel.
- Visit places like the Bakkhali Beach, Henry's island, Jambu Dwip and many more during this tour.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Bakkhali is a seaside hamlet in the South 24 Parganas district of the state of West Bengal, this hamlet has a white sand beach which stretches for about 7 kilometers from Bakkhali to Fraserganj. Sir Andrew Fraser, Lieutenant Governor of Bengal in the early 20th century is credited for the discovery of this place and developing it. One can enjoy a few days by staying in really pocket-friendly lodges and serene beaches in Bakkhali.
Day 1: Kolkata- Namkahan jetty- Bakkhali- Bhakkhali local sightseeing
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits.
- Post pick up you will be travelling for about 130 kilometers to Bakkhali.
- Your car will have to be ferried from Namkhana jetty towards Bakkhali, your journey to Namkhana jetty from Kolkata will be a drive of 100 kilometers.
- After you have reached the banks, you will resume your journey to Bakkhali.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in to your hotel in Bhakkhali, after you have relaxed for a while you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Bakkhali beach: A sparsely populated beach where the sea meets the land in Bakkhali, this 7-kilometer long beach adds to the enchanting beauty of Bakkhali.
- Fraserganj Wind Park: Brought to fame by a British official named Andrew Fraser, this area of Fraserganj has a series of windmills, which generate enough energy to facilitate the neighbouring areas.
- Bishhalaxmi Temple: A lesser known Hindu temple on Bakkhali beach adds to the scenic beauty of Bakkhali.
- Post the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel in Bakkhali city limits.
Day 2: Bakkhali local sightseeing- Kolkata
- On the second day after you are all set for the day' sightseeing tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Henry's Island: This island is again named after a British explorer who came to this piece of land in the 19th century. One must visit the watchtower inside the Sundari Tourist Complex to get a picturesque panoramic view of the beach.
- Jambu Dwip: This is an independent island located about 8 kilometers off the coast and is also a scenic spot to visit when in Bakkhali. This island also remains submerged in water for a few months of the year.
- Crocodile Breeding Center: This park has a variety of crocodiles of all age groups and is the one and only crocodile park in West Bengal, and one of the very few in the world.
- After the completion of the day's tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Kolkata city limits.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 500 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8630 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.