Lonavala & Lavasa 2 Day Tour from Mumbai
Take a tour of Lonavala to soak in nature and its aroma of freshness; visit Lavasa - a city stylistically based on the Italian town Portofino. Avail 550 kilometres of usage of a private car.
- Hassle-free tour of the hill-station, amidst the lush green hills.
- A tour of the serene private and well-planned city of Lavasa.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
- Comfortable touring on an air-conditioned private cab.
- Complimentary water bottles and newspapers.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill station of Lonavala. It is among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla hill station is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir.
Lavasa has great year-round pleasant weather which makes it a great weekend getaway. Visitors have a great array of activities to choose from here at Lavasa. From lakeshore watersports to adventure sports, Indoor games to nature trails and more.
Day 1: Mumbai - Lonavala - Lavasa
- Your tour begins with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 -3-hour drive.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in at your hotel and then you may choose from the following places to visit during the day:
- Lion's Point: This is a viewpoint midway between Bhushi Dam and Aamby Valley which overlooks a deep valley and mountains known for its roasted corn and onion fritters.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Duke’s Nose point: Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River, it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion in the evening, you will proceed towards Lavasa which is a 2.5-3 hours drive. You will be dropped at your hotel in Lavasa.
Day 2: Lavasa - Mumbai
- On the second day, you will be visiting the following suggested places and undertaking certain activities:
- Indulge in watersports
- Indulge in adventure sports
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Games Arcade
- In the evening you will start your journey back to Mumbai and you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Pick and drop off available from the airport please select the add-on while booking
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage for 550 kilometers
- Any accommodation
- Any entrance fees or tickets
- Any toll and parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charges of Rs. 300 if the vehicle is driven post 10 pm
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add a new place to the itinerary
- Pick up and drop location needs to be the same (within Mumbai City Limits)
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 550 kilometers
- After 550 kilometers, additional per kilometer charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- This is not a guided tour
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop within Mumbai city limits
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time
₹ 9450 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.