9-Day Road Trip to Leh-Ladakh from Manali in SUV - Round Trip
A 9-day road trip to the Leh-Ladakh in a private cab from Manali. A beautiful ride through the lush green Kullu Valley of Himachal and to the cold desert of the Leh Ladakh.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Car Rent and Fuel: All the options have car rent and fuel price included in them.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Delhi - Manali - Jispa - Leh - Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Arrive in Kullu-Manali
- Day 2: Drive from Kullu-Manali to Jispa (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 3: Drive from Jispa to Leh (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- Day 4: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley (160 km / up to 4 hours)
- Day 5: Drive from Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (200 km / up to 6 hours)
- Day 6: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 7: Drive from Leh to Jispa (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- Day 8: Drive from Jispa to Manali (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 9: Checkout from Kullu-Manali
Day 1: Arrive in Kullu-Manali
- Check-in to your accommodation in Kullu-Manali deluxe stay and relax for a while.
- Post which you will have a small orientation session, the rest of the day is free for you to explore Manali.
Day 2: Drive from Kullu-Manali to Jispa (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- After an early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Jispa which will be a drive of about 5-6 hours.
- As soon as you will start your journey you will be driven through one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to your destination Jispa.
- Upon arrival in Jispa, you will be checking in to your comfortable deluxe accommodation.
Day 3: Drive from Jispa to Leh (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- After a nice warm breakfast, you will begin the day's tour early in the morning from Jispa.
- Today you will be driven to Leh, which will be a drive of about 330 km, a long drive but it has plenty of scenic beauty to offer.
- After your arrival in Leh, you will be staying overnight and will be having your dinner at the deluxe property prebooked by the organiser.
Day 4: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley (160 km / up to 4 hours)
- On the fifth day, you will be driven from Leh to Nubra where you will be covering about 160 kilometres.
- You will be driven through the most exciting and achievable roads to the world's highest motorable pass - Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet).
- On this drive, you will witness variants of landscapes.
- After your arrival in Nubra, you will be checking in to your accommodation for the night and be resting for the day after dinner.
Day 5: Drive from Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (200 km / up to 6 hours)
- This day will mark the beginning of your journey to the famous Pangong Lake.
- You will be driven from the Nubra valley to the Pangong Lake, you may spend some time in the serenity of the lake.
- Your stay for the night will be prearranged in a deluxe camp near the Pangong Lake.
Day 6: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- Start the day early and after breakfast, start the drive to Leh
- You will follow a serene route of about 150 kilometres from Pangong to Leh.
- A drive will take you around the famous go-to places in Leh.
- Upon arrival in Leh, you will be staying overnight in comfortable deluxe accommodation.
Day 7: Drive from Leh to Jispa (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- You will be tracing back the route from Leh to Jispa.
- Covering a distance of about 330 km, you will be relaxing for the day at your Jispa accommodation upon arrival.
Day 8: Drive from Jispa to Manali (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- The journey from Jispa to Manali will be of 140 kilometres and will take you close to 5-6 hours.
- You will be covering the route back to Manali from Jispa via Rohtang-La and be staying overnight in Manali at your deluxe stay.
Day 9: Checkout from Kullu-Manali
- After breakfast, checkout from the accommodation. You can explore the local market until it's time for your evening bus.
- Accommodation in delux hotel/guesthouse/camps at twin sharing basis.
- Cab for the duration of the trip as per the itinerary.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Buffet breakfast from day-2 till day-9.
- Buffet dinner from day-1 till day-8.
- All permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khadung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 28690 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.