Hyderabad Old City Guided Tour
Explore the old city of Hyderabad and witness the historical monuments reflecting the of the rich cultural and architectural history of this city.
- Visit Chowmahalla Palace, once the house of the richest family in the world.
- Visit the famous Golkonda Fort to witness the beautiful Indo-Islamic architecture.
- Company of a knowledgable local guide.
Take a day tour of one of the most historical cities of India where you will have a chance to visit the historical monuments which reflect the Indo-Islamic architecture constructed by the Mughal rulers which and are as old as 700 years. The city which has rich cultural and architectural history is also home to many parks, lakes, temples, and heaven for food lovers with the signature dish famous around the world "The Biryani". Hyderabad offers visitors many places to visit some of which are Charminar, Golkonda Fort, Hussain Sagar, Birla Mandir and Salar Jung Museum.
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel or residence in Hyderabad at 8:00 AM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you at the lobby of the hotel/ residence and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- You will be visiting the following places in this tour:
- Charminar: One of the oldest monuments and mosque, Charminar was built in the year 1592 and is one of the historical landmarks in Hyderabad and among the most recognised monuments in the world.
- Mecca Masjid: Also known as Makkah Masjid is one of the mosques was built by Mohammad Qutub Quli Shah and has the capacity of 20,000 people. The mosque was made from the soil brought from Mecca, the holiest place of Muslims giving it the name of Mecca Masjid.
- Chowmahalla Palace: Located in the old city of Hyderabad near Charminar, the Chowmahalla was constructed by Nizam Salabat Jung in the year 1750 and the palace was used mainly for entertaining royal guests and official ceremonies.
- Salar Jung Museum: Salar Jung Museum is one of the three national museums in India, located on the bank of river Musi. The museum has one of the largest collections of sculptures, paintings, carvings and manuscripts collected from all around the world by Salar Jung family.
- Falaknuma Palace: Built by Nawab Sir Viqar-ul-Umra who was the Prime Minister of Hyderabad, this palace is spread over the area of 32 acres and the palace has the area of 1,011,500 square feet.
- Necklace Road (Hussain Sagar View): The famous boulevard road in Hyderabad is named after the famous Necklace Road of Marine Drive in Mumbai, this road is adjoining Hussain Sagar connecting NTR Gardens to Sanjeevaiah Park.
- The monolithic statue of Buddha: Standing 58 feet tall in the Lumbini park on the island in Hussain Sagar, this statue of Buddha is carved from a single rock. You will be passing by this magnificent structure.
- After the end of the tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel or residence address in Hyderabad city limits.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick-up and drop to the address in Hyderabad city limits.
- Services of a knowledgable tour guide for the tour.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- The vehicle usage of 90 km and 9 hours.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.