Haridwar Guided Cultural Walking Tour
Take a walk passing through the streets of the holy city of Haridwar visiting different temples and the ghats of the Ganges with a perfect mix of history and spirituality.
- Witness the ancient and historical temples of the city.
- Spend some time in the ghats of Haridwar and take part in the Ganga Arti.
- Service of an experienced and knowledgable guide.
Haridwar, situated on the bank of river Holy Ganges is located in the state of Uttarakhand. Being is one of the old ancient cities, Haridwar is also one of the most important religious pilgrimages sites of Hinduism. The place is also famous for its Kumbh Mela which takes place in Haridwar on the banks of the river Ganges. This tour provides a visitor with a unique experience of the historical and spiritual mix along with modern cultural diversity.
- You are requested to report at the entrance of Maya Devi Temple by 02:30 PM and meet the guide.
- After the meet and greet, you will have a quick introduction about the tour and then start the walk.
- During the walk, you will be visiting or passing by the below-mentioned places;
- Maya Devi Temple: This temple is dedicated to goddess Maya and it was also called Shakti Peetha.
- Bara Bazaar: It is the market located in the heart of the city selling different religious goods, ornaments and decorations.
- Mansa Devi Temple: Located atop the Balwa Parvat on the Shivalik hills, this temple is dedicated to Goddess Mansa Devi. The temple is also one of the important Tirth among the five Tirth (pilgrimages) in Haridwar.
- Pashupati Nath Temple: This temple is located inside the Shravan Nath Monastery and representing Rajasthani architecture.
- Kushavarta Ghat: Situated on the bank of the river Ganges, this Ghat is considered as the most sacred ghats one the river Ganges.
- Har Ki Pauri Ghat: This is one of the holiest ghats which attracts most of the tourists.
- Take part in the Ganga Arti at Har Ki Pauri after which the guide will drop you approximately by 6:30 PM at the nearest parking of Har Ki Pauri to conclude the tour here.
- Guided tour as per the itinerary.
- Har Ki Pauri seating arrangement.
- Packaged mineral water bottle.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 880 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.