Full Day Guided Tour of Pondicherry
In this full day guided tour of Pondicherry visit the popular attractions of the union territory including Aurobindo ashram, Promenade beach, Auroville, Paradise beach and many more.
- A hassle-free tour with hotel pick up and drop with a guide.
- Witness the perfect blend of Indian and French architecture and culture.
- Visit churches, ashrams and beaches of the town.
Pondicherry is the capital city and also the largest city of the Indian union territory of Puducherry. Its history was first recorded by the Dutch, French and also the English colonialists. Your hosts have picked up all the spilt pieces together and created a beautiful garland of it in the Trails of Pondicherry tour, an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, culture and lifestyle.
- The driver will receive you from your hotel or residence in Pondicherry at 9:00 AM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you at the lobby and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- In this tour, you will be visiting the following places:
- White town: This area shows the French influence on the city, old provincial structures painted in yellow still holds on to the history of this beautiful city.
- Sacred Heart Basilica: This has Gothic architecture and contains stained glass panels depicting events in the life of Jesus Christ.
- Immaculate Conceptual Cathedral: Visited by a maximum number of tourists, which has artistic interiors and exteriors.
- Vinayagar Temple: A vibrant Hindu temple is known for its elephant blessings ornately carved stone walls and golden chariot.
- Sri Aurobindo Ashram: One of the most well known and wealthiest ashrams in India, with devotees from all over the world flocking towards it for spiritual salvation.
- Bustling markets of Pondicherry famous for many charming shops and boutiques.
- Auroville - An experimental township which is aimed to bring all kinds of people together to strengthen humanity and harmonious living for a better world.
- Botanical Garden - Built by French colonists and the attractions of the garden include Children's toy train, musical fountain, aquarium and Japanese rock.
- Paradise Beach- Adorned with the golden sand and cold sea breeze.
- Promenade: Also known as Rock beach, the most popular attraction of Pondicherry.
- After the visit, you will be dropped back to the hotel in Pondicherry.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up and drop from Pondicherry city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Parking charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Lunch at a local's favourite restaurant.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6300 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.