Munnar Sightseeing 2 Days Trip with Accommodation
Take two days sightseeing tour of the beautiful hill station of Munnar, stay at a comfortable hotel and explore Munnar like never before.
- Be driven amidst the hill station surrounded by tea plantations.
- Witness the prominent attractions like Eravikulam national park, echo point, Mattupetty dam etc.
- Visit a tea factory and witness the preparation of tea and you may take some home.
- Stay at a sprawling semi-deluxe property in the lap of mother nature.
- Zero hassle of paying parking and toll fees.
Munnar is located in Idukki District of Kerala State in South India. Vast tea plantations, green lush meadows, sprawling mountain valleys make it a much sought after tourist destination in Southern India. It is also a “Honeymooner’s Paradise.”
Day 1: Arrive in Munnar and visit Tea Museum and Eravikulam National park
- Arrive in Munnar bus stand and meet the host of the tour here.
- You will be transferred to a comfortable pre-booked hotel, you can relax and freshen up at the hotel.
- Later you will visit the tea museum where you can learn the history of tea gardens and you can join the demonstration of tea tasting if you wish to.
- Visit Eravikulam National Park, which is home to Nigiri Tahr which is an endangered goat of South India.
- The grasslands of the hills are worth exploring as it is spread across 97 square kilometres.
- After the visit, you will be dropped back to the hotel in Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Day Tour
- Rise up with the beautiful view of the mountains of Munnar and have a heartwarming breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and you will visit a flower garden where you can witness a myriad of exotic and beautiful flowers.
- You can take an elephant safari which is the most exciting thing to do in Munnar at your own cost.
- Visit Mattupetty tea factory, en route you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world famous beverage- tea, is made.
- Proceed to stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point and Kundala dam.
- You can ride on waters of Kundala dam on a speed boat if you wish to.
- Drive past the vegetable fields located at the high mountains of Munnar at the borders of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- In the end, you will be dropped back to the bus stand for your further journey.
- All transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle (Sedan).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast at the hotel on Day 2.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5870 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.