The Eye Opener Morning Tour of Kolkata
The Eye-Opener Morning Tour of Kolkata (Calcutta) is a perfect tour to explore some hidden gems of Kolkata. During the 4 hours of Walk tour, you will walk past the colonial buildings made during the British reign, visit the iconic Howrah Bridge, take a ferry ride in Ganges and more.
- Visit India's first Super Market, established in19th century for the British residents of Calcutta.
- Visit India's largesFlower Market and walk on the world's busiest iconic bridge "Howrah Bridge".
- Enjoy a ferry ride in Ganges.
- Explore Potter's town (Kumartoli) & Old Kolkata.
- Walk pass the colonial buildings made during the British reign.
- Enjoy Coffe & snacks at iconic Indian Coffee House.
- Breakfast at a local restaurant.
Kolkata (Calcutta) is the capital of West Bengal and a major hub of East India. At one time Kolkata was the British capital in India and thereby had been greatly influenced by it. British style lamp posts and the yellow ambassador taxis that throng the streets are evidence to this. The city was also home to Mother Teresa who did a great deal of work with the city’s poor inhabitants.
Known for its art, culture, food, architecture and history - Kolkata, the City of Joy is one of India's most fascinating metropolitan cities.
- You will be received from your hotel/pick-up point in central Kolkata by your host at 6:00 AM or you can report at the reporting address specified in the 'Meet-up Information' section.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be following the below-stated tour plan;
- First up, Visit the the first super market in India established in 19th century for the British residents of Calcutta. Experience the chao of early morning local market. Learn about the history of heritage buildings & former British locality around the market.
- You will walk pass the colonial buildings made during the British reign and learn the history, heritage of British India.
- Next, head to the Mullick Ghat Flower Market and explore the busy morning market.
- Your visit to the Mullick Ghat market will be followed by a ferry ride on the river Ganges.
- On the last leg of the tour, you would be ending your tour at the Potter's town (Kumartoli) and explore the Old Kolkata localities, before heading for breakfast.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Calcutta's iconic Indian Coffe House and explore the surronding largest book market in India.
- Post the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel in central Kolkata, or you may end your tour at the Potter's town.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only in Central Kolkata).
- Bottled water.
- Coffee and/or Tea.
- Tour escort/host.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Snacks during the tour.
- Service of a host/tour guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2200 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.