Pathankot Sightseeing Tour
Punjab 8 Hours 88 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Take a tour of one of the most prosperous cities of India and explore its rich culture and famous landmarks of the city Pathankot from Amritsar
- Take a tour of the famous tourist attractions in Pathankot on a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle from Amritsar.
- Hassle-free tour of Pathankot city without the worry of haggling over the fare with an experienced chauffeur.
Located in the Gurdaspur district of Punjab, Pathankot lies at the meeting point of the three northern states, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu Kashmir. It has been named after the Pathania Rajputs who once ruled the city. A picturesque town in itself, Pathankot also serves as the gateway to numerous popular tourist destinations in Northern India. Spend your day roaming and exploring the places of Pathankot.
- Your tour will begin with a morning pick up from your hotel/residence in Amritsar city limits.
- You may take a tour of the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Mukteshwar Temple: It is an ancient temple that is almost 350 years old and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Perched on top of the highest point in Mukteshwar (which is a beautiful hill station that got its name after the shrine), the temple lies approximately 2312 m above the sea level.
- Nurpur Fort: Nurpur Fort is a 900-year-old fort, popular for its ancient Krishna temple located in the inner sanctum. It was built by Pathania Rajputs and later Shah Jahan named it after his beloved wife Nur Jahan.
- Ranjit Sagar Dam: It was built for irrigation and power generation. Built on River Ravi, it is a stunning work of engineering and the biggest hydroelectric project in Punjab.
- Shahpurkandi Fort: This was built by the Shah Jahan's Rajput Chief Jaspal Singh Pathania in 1505
- Nagini Temple: The temple of snakes, it is believed that your wishes do come true here.
- Kathgarh Temple: Located in the village of Kathgarh, this temple is renowned for its 6 ft high Shivalinga. The temple is situated at a point of confluence of the Beas and Choch River offering an admiring landscape all around.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Amritsar.
7:00 am 8:00 am 8:30 am 9:00 am
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Amritsar hotel or residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places
- Monument entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is a suggested itinerary tour you may choose to add/skip places as per choice
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The tour has a limit of 8 hours and 80 kilometers
- After 8 hours and 80 kilometers, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 100 per hour (additional hour charge) and Rs. 11 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 150 per hour (additional hour charge) Rs. 14 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- This is not a guided tour
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2999 (Save 12% )
₹ 2650 Per Vehicle
₹ 2650 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 10890 3 Days
From ₹ 350 4 Hours
From ₹ 11200 2 Days
From ₹ 10890 3 Days
Amritsar Local Sightseeing Day Tour
From ₹ 1840 8 Hours
Eat Street Walking Tour at Amritsar
From ₹ 1550 2 Hours
Also viewed by other travellers
Chandigarh Sightseeing Tour
From ₹ 2550 8 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News