Kolkata City Tour with a Guide
There are a lot of touristic places in Kolkata which you can explore with the host and make it a memorable one. The host will assist you to visit the entire Kolkata in the minimum amount of time so that more and more memories, photo could join in the photo album of your Kolkata city tour.
- Visit the famous Kalighat Temple, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese Temple and more.
- Witness many historical landmarks of the City of Joy like the Howrah Station, Writer's Building, Mother Teresa's house and more.
- Company of a local guide, air-conditioned car and complimentary hotel pick-up and drop.
Kolkata (Calcutta) is the capital of West Bengal and a major hub of East India. At one time Kolkata was the British capital in India and thereby had been greatly influenced by it. British style lamp posts and the yellow ambassador taxis that throng the streets are evidence to this. The city was also home to Mother Teresa who did a great deal of work with the city’s poor inhabitants. Known for its art, culture, food, architecture and history - Kolkata, the City of Joy is one of India's most fascinating metropolitan cities.
- You would be received from your hotel in Kolkata city limits at 9:00 AM. Post a short meet and greet, you would begin your tour on an air-conditioned car with the guide onboard.
- On the day's tour, you would be covering as much as you can from the below-mentioned places.
- Kalighat Kali Temple
- Drive past the Howrah Bridge & the Vidyasagar Setu.
- Visit the Mother Teresa House, the headquarters of Missionaries of Charity.
- Jewish Synagogue.
- Parasnath Jain Temple.
- Portuguese Church / Chinese Temple.
- St John's Church, the first public building of Calcutta which houses the Memorial for Black Hole of Calcutta. The Mausoleum for Job Charnock and the famous painting of The Last Supper.
- Walkthrough Dalhousie square to get a glimpse of the colonial architecture like the Writer's Building, Currency Building, Dead Letter Office, Governor's House, GPO, St. Andrews Kirk & Lal Dighi (Red Tank).
- Take on a ferry ride across the river to get a picturesque view of both the bridges Howrah Bridge and Vidyasagar Setu.
- Drive pass Calcutta High Court, Eden Garden Cricket stadium, Netaji Indoor Stadium, Shaheed Minar, Red Road, Fort William and The Maidan.
- Victoria Memorial: Landmark of the city (Only Garden, if crowded from outside)
- Park Street Cemetry / Princep Ghat.
- Post the completion of the tour, you would be dropped back to your hotel.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Driver and guide charges.
- Parking and toll charges.
- Packaged drinking water bottles.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6050 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.