Baratang, Limestone Cave, Baludera Beach and Mud Volcano Tour
Baratang Island is a must visit place when you are visiting Andaman Isands. Do not miss a chance to visit the serene island of Baratang along with mud volcano, Baludera beach & limestone caves.
Baratang Island Tour Highlights
- Drive through Jarawa tribal areas with a chance of spotting endangered members of the Jarawa tribe.
- Boat ride through mangrove creek waterways and the visit to Limestone cave
- Take an adventurous drive through the tropical rainforest and visit the Mud volcano.
- Also visit the Baludera Beach.
- Experience the Baratang island journey in a comfortable private car with an experienced driver.
Nestled between Middle Andaman and South Andaman, Baratang Island is the main island in “Great Andaman Archipelago”. Baratang Island is known for the mud volcanos which recently erupted during the 2005 Tsunami. Also there are Barren Island volcano and Narcondum Volcano which are possibly active Volcanos. Local people call this mud volcano as "Jalki".
The journey from Port Blair to Baratang Island itself will give you an enticing experience. Highly advisable to opt for conducted tour to explore the Baratang Island.
- The Baratang Island day tour begins for you with the pick-up from the hotel in Port Blair at 3:30 AM in the early morning.
- The drive to Baratang Island is through the dense forest including Jarawa tribal area and is very scenic and adventurous.
- Cross the mangrove creek to reach the Baratang Jetty, boat ferry ride on to limestone caves starts here.
- From the boat drop point, it is a short 20-minute walk to the limestone caves. The caves are made up of the mineral calcite and have very beautiful natural formations.
- You will have up to 20 to 30 minutes to spend at the caves before proceeding back to Jetty and then to the Mud Volcano.
- Drive to Mud Volcano by cab and witness the rare mud volcanos.
- After the visit to the mud volcano, you would be visiting the Baludera Beach and spend some time in the serene beach.
- Post the completion of the trip, you would be dropped back to your hotel in Port Blair. You are expected to reach Port Blair by 4:00 PM.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Port Blair.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- Boat charges for visiting Baratang Island and Limestone Cave.
- Baludera Beach tour charges.
- All permit charges.
- Children below 3 years are not charged for the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2010 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.