Scuba Diving at Havelock Island
Havelock falls on the union territory of Anadaman and Nicobar Islands. It is a home for tranquil beaches surrounded by beautiful coconut and palm trees. A picture perfect destination! Millions of tourists enjoy jet- skiing, boating, snorkelling, kayaking, boating in the glass bottom boats near the Elephant Beach.
Scuba Diving is one of the adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists on the Elephant Beach. All the necessary equipments and a life guard, and you are all set to dive into the Blue Paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and enormous number of fishes. Experience a different world with underwater life forms.
The more you go down, the more your curiosities are being satisfied. It is an experience of complete peace and silence. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari.
This island is the best place for Scuba Dive practice for the beginners and also for the seasoned divers.
- No Swimming Skills Required
- Free Videos & Photography Included
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life at Havelock Island
- Scuba dive in the crystal clear water
- Exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish.
- Pick-up/Drop from resort can be arranged
- Once guests arrive at reporting location, we proceed with training session
- A 15 minute training session where instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater.
- 30 minutes of diving in Open Water
- Photos & Videos are shared after dive is completed
- Dive suits, fins, diving kits and all required diving equipment
- Guides, escorts, safety demonstration
- Dive instructors
- Diving participation certificate
- 10-12 pics and 3 minutes of under-water video
- 15 minutes trainning before the dive
- One Dive (30 Minutes)
- Personal expenses
- Any Meals or Drinks or refreshments
- No accomodation / lodging / boarding
- No certification or prior dive experience required for diving.
- Swimming skills are not required for this Scuba diving
- Total activity time is roughly 90 minutes, that includes form filling, medical examination, fitness check and under water diving demonstartion through a video, 15 minutes of training and other formalities.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No it is not dangerous. Scuba diving is a safe and fun activity to be enjoyed with family & friends. Just follow the instruction & safety guidelines.
64 travellers found this helpful
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
40 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
63 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
53 travellers found this helpful
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.
47 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Havelock Harbor (Exact details shared post booking)
- You will receive complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, in your Booking Confirmation Voucher
₹ 3675 Per Person