Camping & Fishing near Murud Janjira
1 Nights/2 Days
Explore the scenic fishing spots of Murud Janjira with an exciting camping experience at Camp Wanderlust which is nestled ontop of a hill facing the arabian sea with panaromic views of the sea, mountains and coconut/bettle nut farms.
- Konkani Cuisine prepared by local experts
- Your camping experience will begin with your arrival at the campsite by around 4:30 pm. Following your arrival, settle down at the camp and start pitching your tents (we can have it ready otherwise) while fresh snacks and tea is served. After settling down you will be taken to a fishing spot that is known only to locals and you will be briefed on basic fishing know how, get your your fishing rods ready (provided by us) and begin casting.
- Continue casting and experience the joy of fishing with a beautiful backdrop which is a visual treat for your eyes ! Got fish ? or No fish we have a back up dinner ready for you. If you do get a catch then you will be taught how to clean it and BBQ it too.
- Head back to the campsite that welcomes you with plenty of low light oil lanterns, giving an ambience that will make you loose the sense of time while you enjoy a sumptous meal prepared at the campsite followed by Sheesha & unlimited lemon grass tea servings.
- Wake up in the morning by 9:00 am and freshen up with another delicsious breakfast. Post this, pack your belongings and say good bye to your fishing trip in Murud Janjira and continue towards your onward destination.
- Accommodation in tents (see Additional Info )
- Activities: Camping, Fishing & Barbeque
- Bottled drinking water
- Meals (Dinner & Breakfast)
- Prices are inclusive of taxes
- Extended Fishing sites in case weather does not permit a boat ride
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Transportation of any kind
- Any expenses arising due to unforeseen and unpredicted happenings (e.g.: extreme weather, road blockages and other similar)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- T4 tents (Fits 4 pax)
- T6 tent (Fits total 6 people in 3 separate sections)
- T3 (Fits three but more comfi for two)
- T2- (Fits two)
- Separate tents (T2 or T3) for couples will be provided
Thing to Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries). Brite-lite torch is a good investment
- Insect repellent
- A Book is always advisable
- Pay heed to the fishing instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Remember to shut the bathroom doors after use.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Cancelling within a period of 3 days prior to the booked dates will result in 50% refund
- Henceforth the package would not qualify for any Refund Policy