Mumbai Street Food Walk
Food tours are the best way to indulge in the culinary delight and make a long-lasting impression on local food. Come and join us for the street food crawl of Mumbai.
- Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the old town Mumbai.
- Taste the variety of local dishes, Tangy Chats, Mouthwatering desserts.
- Listen to interesting stories of food preparation.
Mumbai is best known for its street food. Food Tours will offer the best local flavours in the city, taste over 7 popular delicacies, that are the must-haves in the city. This walking tour of the old city will give you a glimpse of the local life, its food, and culture. This is the ultimate tour for foodies looking to explore the city's cultural diversity through food!
- All guests are expected to report at The Times of India building, opposite to CST station by 12:00 noon or 6:00 pm (as chosen) & meet the guide.
- After the quick briefing session, start the tour.
- Stroll the lanes with the oldest shop in the old town of Bombay & taste a variety of local cuisine.
- Taste the authentic street food of Mumbai like Wada Pav, Dabeli, Bhel, Samosas. Also, visit chat stalls & taste lip-smacking pani puris.
- Sip a cup of Irani tea, with the bun maska at Irani cafe.
- After 2 hours of tasting the different variety of foods, we will end the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.