Delhi - Manali - Leh - Manali - Delhi Bike Trip 2023
It is time to make the Ladakh bike tour dream a reality by availing this Manali-Ladakh-Manali bike ride which covers the scenic beauties of Ladakh and Himachal Pradesh. Enjoy some glorious, precious and memorable moments in 10 days/11 nights tour to live in the dream-cum-reality.
Connect Live with Us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp us Click here
Manali-Leh-Manali Bike Tour Highlights:
- Take the thrilling Manali Leh Manali Bike Trip with a freedom to choose from a Rented bike, own bike or an SUV/Tempo Traveller.
- Enjoy safe travel with an experienced road captain and a back-up vehicle throughout the ride.
- Overnight stay in deluxe camp stays at Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
- Travel through Manali Leh Highway to Ladakh crossing many high Himalayan mountain passes.
- Travel through the newly opened Atal Tunnel.
- Complimentary elbow and knee guards.
Route: Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Leh - Sarch - Manali
Why Choose this Ladakh Bike Ride package?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip. Select the best package and leave hassles of planning to us.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All Accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All stays with attached washrooms. Hot running water in all hotels.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- Includes All Permit Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees. All permit or wildlife cost during your trip is already included.
Manali to Leh Bike Ride Overview:
You are certainly missing out if you have not included a Ladakh bike tour in your travel list. This Ladakh tour from Manali takes you through the magnificent valleys and plains of Ladakh on a Royal Enfield or RE Himalayan bike in 11-days. Begin the Ladakh bike tour from Manali. Travel through Rohtang pass, the serene Pangong Tso Lake, Indus, Shyok Rivers, Nubra Valley and Khardung La - all the incredible landscapes will unravel as you move ahead in the trip. Stay at the deluxe camps and enjoy the gorgeous starry nights for a unique experience.
With our experienced road captain and a fully equipped backup vehicle, you will definitely enjoy this ride without any glitches. So hurry up and avail the benefits of this tour package to avoid regretting later.
Brief Trip Itinerary
- Day 1- Arrive Manali- & Briefing
- Day 2 - Manali To Jispa (90 Kms | 3 Hrs)
- Day 3 - Jispa To sarchu (90 kms | 4 hrs)
- Day 4 - Sarchu To Leh (220 Km | 7-8 Hrs)
- Day 5 - Leh To Nubra Valley (130 Km | 4-5 Hrs)
- Day 6 - Nubra To Pangong (140 Km | 4-5 Hrs)
- Day 7 - Pangong To Leh (150 Km | 5-6 Hrs)
- Day 8 - Leh To Sarchu (220 Km | 7-8 Hrs)
- Day 9 - Sarchu To Manali (180 Km | 5-6 Hrs), drop at Volvo stand
- Day 10 - Delhi Arrival
Manali - Leh - Manali Bike Ride Detailed Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Manali
- The tour will begin from an overnight journey from Delhi to Kullu-Manali.
- Expect to arrive by morning and check-in at riverside camps to have some breakfast.
- After the acclimatization, orientation process and Ladakh ride briefing, there will be an allotment of bikes & a trial run in the evening.
- Dinner will be served at your overnight hotels.
Day 2: Ride from Manali to Jispa ( 90 KM | 3 Hours ride)
- Get ready to be thrilled as your Ladakh ride begins on the second day after you have had your breakfast.
- Enjoy the Leh Manali highway ride through the Atal Tunnel, Vashisth Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong which might be covered with snow.
- Upon your arrival in Jipsa, there would be an overnight stay.
Day 3: Ride from Jispa to Sarchu ( 90 KM | 4 Hours ride)
- Post breakfast, you will be moving ahead to Sarchu
- Upon your arrival in Sarchu, you will be staying for the night at the camps/guest house.
Day 4: Ride from Sarchu to Leh (220 KM | 7/8 Hours ride)
- The road to Sarchu to Leh.
- The distance from Sarchu to Leh is 220 kilometres and you would be staying overnight at a hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley (130 KM | 4/5 Hours ride)
- On day 5, you will be travelling from Leh the ride would be for 4-5 hours. On leaving Leh, you will be riding to Nubra Valley
- Stay overnight at the Nubra Valley
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong (140 KM | 4/5 Hours ride)
- Take a moment and admire the beautiful morning in Nubra Valley.
- Post breakfast, get prepped for an adventurous ride through one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Cold desert of Nubra valley.
- You will also be visiting the Diskit Monastery,
- You may as well opt for a camel ride in the mountains of Hunder at an additional cost. Overnight stays will be arranged in Swiss camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 7: Ride from Pangong Lake To Leh (3,001 m) (150 KM | 5/6 Hours ride)
- Get ready for an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake on Day 7.
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Overnight stay at Leh
Day 8: Ride from Leh To Sarchu (220 KM | 7/8 Hours ride)
- Head back to Sarchu to Leh on Day 8.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'.
- Enjoy the day in Sarchu
Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Manali (180 KM | 5/6 Hours ride)
- After breakfast, you will from Sarchu to Manali
- The journey to Sarchu is 250 kilometres from Leh and you will reach there by the evening.
Day 10: Manali To Delhi (220 km | 7/8 hours ride)
- On the tenth day, you will reach Delhi To Manali.
- "- Volvo from Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi
- - Royal Enfield 350/500cc with helmets for rider and pillion.
- - Accommodation on Triple Sharing Basis, for couples –twin sharing, from Day 1 to Day 8, no stay in Manali Day 9- Daily Breakfast ( From Day – 2 to Day – 9)
- - Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 8)
- - Backup vehicle / luggage van for 01 rucksack bag per person (Trolley bags not allowed)
- - Mechanical Support
- - Riding gears - elbow guard and knee guard for entire trip
- - Group Leader on bike for minimum of 8 bikes in a group
- - All Inner Line Permits/ Green tribunal permit.
- - Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary with rented bike
- - Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- - Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid
- - Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Innova / Xylo / Scorpio / Backup Van / Similar from Day 01 to Day 10 as per the group size.
- - 1 Bonfire"
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 26565 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.