Neemrana Fort Day Trip from Delhi
In this full day trip to the splendid Neemrana Fort, experience a unique heritage hotel located within a 2-3 hour drive from Delhi & NCR. Situated in Aravalli Hills of Rajasthan, this 15th-century hilltop heritage fort offers adventure, opulence and superb views. There are many activities such as the zip-lining activity that can be done here. A lavish lunch is served at their restaurant.
- Visit one of the grandest Rajasthani forts close to Delhi.
- Enjoy great views of Aravali Hills from the fort.
- Indulge in adventure activities at the site (Camel Ride, Ziplining ).
- Have sumptuous food.
- Pickup and drop-off included.
The distance of Neemrana Fort from Delhi is about 130 Kilometers and takes 2-3 hours to reach depending upon traffic and your location in the city. For Neemrana Fort Booking on most days you can walk-in to the place but on weekends it is better to call them up and check before. This is a good option for the weekend getaway or a day trip from Delhi.
Fort has been converted into a heritage hotel with luxury suites and rooms. If you want to stay here overnight then you make reservations for the same online. Cultural events are also organized here but mostly in the evenings or special occasions.
Neemrana is a great place to visit almost throughout the year. As there is a lot of greenery around this place is at its best during Monsoon. Probably months of April and May could be avoided and the ideal time is from July to early March. For Neemrana Fort day trip, the entry ticket cost is Rs, 750 per person. You can also go for the Rs. 1,900 package (Rs 1600 on weekdays) which includes a scrumptious lunch buffet. If you do not feel like spending so much on a lunch, you always have the option to stop at Haldiram restaurant near Gurgaon on your way back.
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel or residence in Delhi / NCR city limits.
- You will be driven to Neemrana Fort Palace which is about 130 kilometers and takes 2-3 hours to reach depending upon traffic and your location in the city.
- Upon your arrival, you may indulge in various activities available at this majestic location.
- Post which you may have your lunch.
- Late in the afternoon or in the evening, you may drive back to Delhi / NCR and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon
- Driver and fuel charges
- 275 kilometers of usage (more than enough for the journey)
- Use of vehicle till 10 pm.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3560 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.