Neemrana Fort Day Trip from Delhi
Neemrana Fort Day Trip from Delhi
In this full day trip to the splendid Neemrana Fort, experience a unique heritage hotel located within a 2-3 hour drive from Delhi & NCR. Situated in Aravalli Hills of Rajasthan, this 15th century hilltop heritage fort offers adventure, opulence and superb views. There are many activities such as zip-lining activity that can be done here. A lavish lunch is served at their restaurant.
Highlights of Delhi to Neemrana Fort Tour:
- Visit one of the grandest Rajasthan forts close to Delhi
- Enjoy great views of Aravali Hills from the fort
- Indulge in adventure activities at the site (Camel Ride, Ziplining )
- Have sumptuous food
- Pickup and drop-off included
Brief Itinerary of Neemrana Fort Palace Trip:
- Pick-up from Hotel or Residence in Delhi / NCR
- Drive to Neemrana Fort Palace
- Indulge in various activities
- Have Lunch
- Late afternoon or evening drive back to Delhi / NCR
Neemrana Fort distance from Delhi is about 130 Kilometers and takes 2-3 hours to reach depending upon traffic and your location in city. For Neemrana Fort Booking on most days you can walk-in to the place but on weekends it is better to call them up and check before. This is a good option for weekend getaway or a day trip from Delhi.
Fort has been converted into a heritage hotel with luxury suites and rooms. If you want to stay here overnight then you make reservations for the same online. Cultural events are also organized here but mostly in the evenings or special occasions.
How To Reach Neemrana
Neemrana is approximately 130 kms from New Delhi. You need to take the NH 48 Delhi-Jaipur highway. From Manesar it is further 73 Kms away.
Our driver take care of picking you up and take you there so you really do not need to worry.
Best Time To Visit Neemrana
Neemrana is a great place to visit almost throughout the year. As there is lot of greenery around this place is at its best during Monsoon. Probably months of April and May could be avoided and ideal time is from July to early March.
Entry Fees and Timings
For Neemrana Fort day trip, the entry ticket cost is Rs, 750 per person. You can also go for the Rs. 1,900 package (Rs 1600 on weekdays) which includes a scrumptious lunch buffet. If you do not feel like spending so much on a lunch, you always have option to stop at Haldiram restaurant near Gurgaon on your way back.
Overnight stay option are also available in this royal palace hotel. Do remember that on a day trip some hotel facilities are not available such as access to room and spa or pools etc.
All in all this is a recommended and popular one day trip from Delhi city.
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon
- Driver and fuel charges
- 275 Kilometers of usage (more than enough for journey)
- Use of vehicle till 10pm.
- Any entrance fees
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Any Activity charges
- Any Personal expenses
- Any meals or Lunch
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
- Pick-up not available in Ghaziabad/Greater Noida
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- This is not a Guided Tour
- 275 Kms limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 9/Km for Sedan
- 12/Km for SUV
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
94 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Delhi Residence or Hotel
₹ 2990 Per Vehicle