Also known as the Church of Stone or Patthar Girja, the church is set in lush green gardens. Of a gothic style, the construction of the church is such to hold 300-400 people, large for Indian standards. They constructed the roof high enough so that the building remains temperate and usable at all times, summer and winter. William Emerson, the British architect constructed this with the help of his wife, who laid the 1st stone, which was on all Saints Day 1871.
THINGS TO KNOW
Urdu, Hindi, English