- Gandhi Smriti Memorial, Bhavnagar Information
- Top Things To Do in Gandhi Smriti Memorial, Bhavnagar
- View Places on Gandhi Smriti Memorial, Bhavnagar Map
- Places to Visit near Gandhi Smriti Memorial, Bhavnagar
- Gandhi Smriti Memorial, Bhavnagar Getaways
- Gandhi Smriti Memorial, Bhavnagar Tours & Things To Do
Gandhi Smriti Memorial, Bhavnagar , Bhavnagar
Historical, Heritage, Museums
Hindi, Gujarati and English
About Gandhi Smriti Memorial, Bhavnagar
Gandhi Smriti Memorial was built in the city of Bhavnagar in the memory of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi - father of the nation, and therefore named after him. Popularly known as Gandhiji, he was a man born in a place called Porbander situated in the state of Gujarat. His life and ideals on truth and non-violence have been a motivation to all Indians across the country.
Gandhi Smriti Memorial has a huge collection of pictures and artifacts starting from Gandhiji’s birth till his assassination giving visitors a glimpse into the life of a man along with other freedom fighters who endowed us freedom. This place also has a big library adjacent to this memorial. Other than Gandhi Smriti in Bhavnagar ,this place is famous for its Sardar Memorial( iron man of India )The state also has Gandhiji’s Sabarmati ashram located in the bank of Sabarmati river situated in the Ahmadabad city near the capital, Gandhinagar. Being in this place is surely one of kind experience as it endows us an opportunity to learn and to be inspired.