Kareri Lake Trek
2 Nights/3 Days
3 to 12 people
Kareri Lake Trek is takes you to one of the most quaint shallow fresh water lake in Himachal Pradesh near Dharamshala. Situated at a height of 3,300 mts. above the sea level, this beautiful lake is formed as a result of melting water from the Dhauladhar Range. Kareri Lake has spectacular surroundings that magnetically pull trekkers from all around the world. The Dhauladhar range remains snow covered in the beginning months of the year and this makes it one of the chief attraction. The trek starts from Ghera village goes through dense forests, scenic valleys and uneven terrains offering a complete dose of adventure. One of the best things about this trek is that it is a good trek for first time as well as experienced trekkers.
- Nyund Stream across the Trek.
- Trek through Dense Forest & Wildlife
- Natural Fresh Water Glacial Lake
- Minkaini Pass (4250) and Baleni Pass
Day 1: Dharamshala to Ghera to Kareri Village - Trek to Reoti Camp | 25 Kms Drive - 6 kms/4-5 Hrs Trek
Drive from Ghera to Kareri village. Start of trek from Kareri village. It will take 4-5 hours to reach Reoti. We have packed lunch on the way to Reoti. Last one hour of trek is slightly steep and passes through dense forest. On reaching beautiful, Himachali village of Reoti, we camp and have our tea and snacks. Overnight stay in dome tents at Reoti and and dinner at camp. If weather permits we would have a bonfire while having dinner.
Day 2: Reoti - Kareri Lake - 5 Kms Trek - 3 Hrs.
Start your day as early and after your breakfast ahead towards nature’s wonder. 2-3 hours to reach Kareri Lake from Reoti. We have lunch at Kareri Lake. Overnight stay at Kareri Lake and we have dinner under the billion stars. Bonfire will there if the weather is clear.
Day 3: Kareri Lake - Ghera - 10 Km Trek | Ghera to Dharamshala - 25 KMs Drive
Start your day with morning tea. After freshening-up, have your breakfast and move back to Kareri village. From Kareri Village we drive back to Dharamshala and reach in evening by 4-5 PM.
- Pickup and Drop By Taxi From Ghera To Kareri Vill. (For 4pax And Upto)
- Dome Tent, Sleeping Bags & Mattress
- Trekking Guide
- Day 1 Packed Lunch: 2pranthas, Fruit, Juice, Choclate
- Dinner Day 1: Dal + Rice+Mix Veg+Roti
- Day 2 Breakfast: Maggi Or Bread Omlet Or Parantha + Tea (One Tea Is Complimentary)
- Day 2 Lunch: Dal+Rice+Curd
- Day 2 Dinner: Rajmah+Rice+Mix Veg+Roti
- Day 3 Breakfast: -Aloo Prantha+Tea
- Any stay in Dharmshala
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Day 1 Breakfast
Note: There is no electricity during this trek, please bring your own power-bank to charge your batteries.
What to bring with you on Kareri Lake Trek
- Warm Jacket
- Cap & Muflar
- Lip Balm
- Water Bottle
- Medicine If You Need Any
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Reporting/Start Point:Dharmshala (Pick-up from Bus Stand)
₹ 4490 Per Person