Muziris Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour From Kochi
A Hop on Hop off through the trading capital of Kerala. Get a glimpse of a place which used to be the centre of trade and commerce even Pre-British era, the place where the Europeans, Arabs, and Jews came in search of the black gold pepper.
Muziris used to be the trading centre in the East, this legendary seaport traded in everything from spices to precious stones with Greeks, Romans and the rest of the world. This hop-on-hop-off boat service traverses the hotspots in the Muziris region, the hub of Kerala's ancient spice trade.
Starting from Kochi at 8 am, Visitor's Centre at Kodungallur (Boat Jetty) is where the whole group gathers up for the tour. You'll be cruising through the water highway in an AC boat during the course of the tour. Below you can find the places of the visit during the 3-hour duration of the tour.
- Cheraman Juma Masjid
- Cheraman Islamic History Museum
- Trikkulasekharapuram Sree Krishna Temple
- Kodungallur Bhagavathy Temple
- Keezhthali Siva Temple
- Thiruvanchikulam Mahadeva Temple
- Sringapuram Siva Temple
Follow with a stop at the Kottappuram Fort (Jetty): Here, among the ruins of a fort, history beckons.
- Kottappuram Fort
- Knanaya Thomman Church
Follow with a stop at the Kottappuram Market (Jetty), it's here, aeons ago, that merchants from all over the world flocked to.
- Kottappuram Market
- Kottappuram Waterfront and Eat Street
- St. Michael's Church
Finish your tour at the Azhikode Marthoma Church (Jetty): Revisit a page from Kerala's freedom struggle here.
- Abdul Rahman Sahib Museum
- Marthoma Church
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.