Bentota Day Tour from Colombo In Private Vehicle
This private day tour to Bentota is perfect option to Explore Bentota if you staying in Colombo.
Explore the city of Bentota located in the south western coast of Sri Lanka. Begin your journey by exploring the luxurious country estate of Lunuganga, which was once the home of lawyer turned architect Sir Geoffrey Bawa. Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery and take a look at the seven different species of turtles that can be found here. A boat ride through the Madu River in Balapitiya will take you on an amazing ride through the thick mangrove forest. The Madu Ganga wetland ecosystem has over 300 species of plants and over 240 species of animals. You can also spot various pelicans, birds, crocodiles and water snakes along the ride. There are various islands where you can stop and spend some free time. One of the islands has a Buddhist Monastery which is known for harvesting cinnamon.Finally we stop at famous Bentota beach and spend some time there before heading back to Colombo.
- Visit Bentota Beach
- Visit Lunuganga Garden Tour
- Take amazing Madu River Safari and spot wildlife in mangrove forest
- Visit Kothduwa temple
- Visit Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda and see baby turtles, understand how Rescue Center protects them
- 8:00-9:00am: The tour starts with your hotel pick-up from Colombo or Mount Lavinia.
- 10:30am: Visit Lunuganga Garden Tour
- 11:00am: Arrive at Madu River for River Safari
- 1:00pm Break for lunch at a local restaurant
- 1:30pm: Visit 200 years old Kothduwa temple
- 2:00pm: Visit Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda and see baby turtles, understand how Rescue Center protects them
- 3:00pm:Visit Kande Vihara famous for giant Buddha statue
- 3:30pm:Visit Bentota Beach
- 4:30pm Head back to Colombo
- 5:30pm Drop off at your hotel in Colombo
- Roundtrip Transportation in Private Air Conditioned vehicle (Car or Van)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Service of a Well experienced English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
- 2 complimentary bottles of 500ml mineral water per person
- Entrance fees/tickets to any sites
- Boat Safari Ticket
- Lunch, any other Meals and Drinks
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher sent by e-mail & text message.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Colombo city hotels only
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Meet & Greet your friendly driver at your Hotel lobby in Colombo
- Operator will be in contact with you to coordinate the pick up time and itinerary
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the pick up location at the checkout page
₹ 8755.81 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.