Ajodhya Hills Sightseeing Tour In Private Cab
Take a break for two days from your routine life and enjoy in the lap of nature with the chanting of birds, the green forest, the fresh air, which soothes your mind and feels your heart with inner peace and positivity.
- Ajodhya hills and the sunrise.
- Explore the historic places of Purulia.
- Watch the famous Chhau Dance or commonly known as Sautal Dance performance.
- Watch the sun go down at the Marguma dam.
Ajodhya is a small town in the Purulia district of West Bengal. It is a part of the Dalma hills and extended part of Eastern Ghats range. The highest peak of Ajodhya Hills is Chemtaburu. The nearby populated town area is Bagmundi. It has become a well-known place for young mountaineers to learn the basic course in rock climbing. There are two routes available to reach Ajodhya Hills, first is via Jhalda and the other being via Sirkabad. There is also a Forest Rest House available here. As per the Indian mythology, Lord Ram and his wife Sita had come to Ajodhya Hills and stayed during their exile.
- Upon your arrival at Purulia Junction railway station, you would meet our representative/driver and proceed for breakfast.
- After having breakfast you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Ajodhya hilltop, PPSP upper Dam, PPSP lower dam, Loharia Temple, Kesto bazar dam and then proceed for lunch.
- Later in the day, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Ajodhya range covering Charida village, Matha forest, Pakhi Pahar, Khoirabera dam, Turga dam. Later in the evening, you will be dropped at your respective hotel.
- Next day in the morning after having breakfast you can either go for fishing or sightseeing tour of Turga falls, Blue Lake (Echo point), Bamni falls, Mayur Pahar and then you can proceed for Lunch at a restaurant of your choice.
- Later in the day, we will take you for a sightseeing tour of Ajodhya range covering Murguma dam and Deulghata temple.
- In the evening after completion of the tour, you will be dropped at the Purulia railway junction.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Pick-up & drop - Railway station/hotel.
- Tour charges for 8 hours & 80 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.