Famous Markets Of Mumbai
Mumbai is known to be the best place for shopaholics. Explore various markets which are well known in Mumbai. Go shopping with our guide.
- Explore the famous markets of the city.
- Shop in the local markets with a guide.
- Understand the things that are manufactured & sold in Mumbai
Mumbai markets are a shopaholic’s favourite. While the city will dazzle you with its glitzy malls, designer stores, and skyscrapers, it is also home to some of the biggest flea markets that will delight any shopaholic. One of the most awesome experiences is its market tour, which sees people from all walks of life looking for a bargain. In this tour, we will visit the different markets & do shopping.
- All guests are expected to report at the entrance gate of Swami Narayan Mandir by 10:00 am or 4:00 pm.
- After a quick briefing session, we will start the tour.
- We will walk through the busy streets of Bhuleshwar market where you get everything right from fruits, vegetables, jewellery, pooja items, household items.
- We will visit Mumbai Devi temple & head to Zaveri Bazaar, the largest jewellery market in Mumbai showcasing sparkling ornaments, glittering ornaments.
- Pass through the streets of Kalbadevi & visit Chor bazaar which is famous for antiques & furniture.
- We will visit the Mangaldas market which is known for its silk & cloth. This market has many tailors, designer boutiques creating very attractive fabric.
- Finally, we will visit the Crawford market which is the most popular market in South Mumbai. This market is famous for homemade chocolates, delicious imported cheese, fruits & vegetables. We will end the tour here after 2 hours.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person