Statue of Unity Day Tour from Ahmedabad
Visit the world's tallest statue, a colossal 597 feet statue of one of the iconic freedom activist of India, Sardar Ballahbhai Patel.
- A sightseeing day tour to the world's tallest statue.
- Hassle-free pick-up and drop from and to Ahmedabad city limits.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Statue of Unity is the world's tallest statue and is a massive and yet mesmerizingly beautiful statue of Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel. It is located in the Kevadiya Colony of Narmada district in the state of Gujrat. Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel was the first deputy Prime Minister of India and was the pioneer to unite 562 princely states of India to form the single large 'Union of India' and without any bloodshed.
- The tour begins with your pick-up from the guest's hotel/residence in Ahmedabad city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The drive to the Statue of Unity is about 200 kilometres from Ahmedabad and may take up to 4 hours to reach.
- Upon your arrival, explore the site of this massive 597 feet statue.
- The guests will have enough time to enjoy the site before starting the return journey to Ahmedabad.
- At the end of the tour, the guests will be dropped back to the hotel/residence in Ahmedabad.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned (A.C) cab.
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Ahmedabad city limits.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- All highway toll charges.
- Cab usage limit of 450 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6290 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.