Bangalore Street Food Walk
A 2-hour walking food tour through the buzzing streets of VV Puram. Let the sweet aroma of delicious street food arouse your senses and dive into the scrumptious world of food and let your taste buds guide you.
- Enjoy the delicious South Indian food walk
- Witness the preparation of most popular dishes of Bangalore.
- Taste more than 7 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of royal Bangalore
We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Bangalore on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines. You will taste more than 7 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of royal Bangalore on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing a different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
- The guests are requested to report at VB Bakery, Sajjan Rao Circle, V V Puramat the selected time slot.
- The host cum guide for the tour will meet the guests here and after a quick briefing session, the tour will start.
- Walking through the lanes with the oldest food shop of the old town Bangalore, taste variety of local dishes, tangy chats, Mouthwatering desserts.
- The street is famous for south Indian foods like varieties of Dosa, Idli, Holige (Karnataka's special sweet).
- Witness the preparation of bright colourful local dishes like Rotti, Dosa, Vada, Samosa, Pav Bhaji and other dishes
- Move through the lane of pani-puri and chat stalls in this delightful walk and taste the lip-smacking Indian street food
- The 2-hour food tour ends nearby the starting point.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.