Eat Street Walking Tour at Amritsar
Explore the local and famous food streets of Amritsar by tasting the authentic and lip-smacking dishes of the city.
- Taste variety of authentic chats and desserts of Amritsar.
- Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets of Amritsar
Amritsar is a foodies destination and for centuries it is known for it's rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression. We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Amritsar on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines.
- You are required to report at Kanha Sweet, Amritsar at a time selected while booking.
- The host cum guide for the tour will meet you here. After a quick introduction session, the tour will begin.
- The walking tour takes you through the lanes with the oldest food shop of the old town Amritsar. Try out a variety of local dishes, tangy chats, mouthwatering desserts.
- Witness the preparation of bright colourful local dishes like Bhel, Dabeli and the spicy samosas that is a trademark pocket dish of India.
- Move through the lane of pani-puri and chat stalls in this delightful walk and taste the lip-smacking Indian street food.
- Sip a cup of masala chai tea in a clay pot with unmatched views of Amritsar, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
- Taste a different variety of mouth freshener and end the 2-hour walking tour with a delicious dessert at Hall Bazar, Amritsar.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are not charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Kanha Sweet, Opp. BBK DAV College, Dayanand Nagar, Amritsar.
- The local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 1550 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.