Half-Day Guided Tour of the City of Nizams, Hyderabad
A half-day guided tour of Hyderabad city and it's important landmarks, learning the history behind each monument and place of visit with an expert guide throughout the tour.
- Explore the pearls and gem market which haven't lost their spark and aura since the past few centuries.
- Visit the Choumahalla, Salarjung Museum and the Charminar during this tour.
- The hassles of hotel pick-up and drop are taken care of.
- Company of a knowledgeable local guide.
There is really no end to what Hyderabad has to offer. The capital of Telangana state in southern India is the centre for art, literature, architecture and cuisine. One of the main centres of the Indian Silicon valley trinity, Hyderabad is Shangrila for travellers with a heart to explore. Lying on the banks of Musi River, Hyderabad is a city buzzing with activities. This place has history, it has culture and it has style, it has charm and it has a beating heart.
- Your host cum guide for the tour will meet you at your hotel or residence address in Hyderabad city limits at 01:30 PM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will be travelling with you in the car and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- First up at 2:00 PM, you will be visiting the Choumahalla, the palace of the Nizams, Hyderabad Nizams were said to be amongst the richest in the world.
- Some of the noteworthy sections in this Palace include a water fountain, vintage cars, intricate carvings, glass chandeliers and the grand durbar hall.
- During the heydays of the Nizams, as many as 7000 attendants used to man this Palace. Your guide will give you an insight into the personal and political life of Nizams of Hyderabad.
- At around 3:00 PM visit the Salarjung Museum, this museum has the world’s largest one-man Art collection. Nawab Mir Yusuf Ali Khan Salar Jung III (1889–1949) who was the Prime Minister of the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad, spent a fortune over thirty-five years to build this collection.
- The collection ranges from 2nd century B.C to early 20th century A.D of different cultures such as Greek, Roman, Hindu, Jain, Buddhist, Christian and Islamic.
- Visit the Charminar at around 4:30 PM, the most famous of all structures in the city. It was built in 1591 by Mohammed Quli Qutb Shahi, the fifth sultan of the Qutub Shahi dynasty to commemorate the end of a deadly plague attack of the city.
- You will be fascinated as your guide explains you the legends like the presence of a secret tunnel underneath Charminar which connected to Golconda Fort, created as a means of escape for the royal family at times of distress.
- Your last stop of the half-day tour would be the ancient Pearl and Bangle market near Charminar which has not changed its essence, over the last few centuries.
- You will be dropped back to your hotel or residence by 6:30 PM.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned cab for the duration of the tour.
- Pick-up and drop to the address in Hyderabad city limits.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Services of a knowledgable tour guide for the tour.
- Entry charges to places of visit.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.