A Walking Tour of Tales of Bangalore
In this 2 hours guided walking tour, understand the historical tales of Bangalore and visit Tipu Sultan Summer Palace, Bangalore Fort, churches, temples and a bustling market.
- Get a great perspective of the reign of Tipu Sultan.
- Explore the bustling streets of Krishna Rajendra Market.
- Company of a local knowledgeable guide.
Join the hosts on this curated walk of tales of Bangalore. Travel back in time, to when the Tipu Sultan reigned, his inventions and tales of valour and history of the Mysore kingdom in the 17th century. Experience history of Bangalore and its place in the future by tracing the stories of the Bangalore Fort and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace.
- You will be meeting your guide at St Luke's Church, Chamrajpet at 10:00 AM or 3:00 PM as per the time slot chosen by you.
- Start the tour at St Luke's Church after a quick introductory session.
- St Luke's church is a beautiful and old church of Bangalore built in 1935.
- Proceed to Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace which is a fine example of Indo-Islamic architecture and it was the summer residence of Tipu Sultan.
- You will also visit Tipu Sultan's armoury, which is a 10 minutes walk from the palace.
- Visit Kote Venkataramana Swamy temple which was built in Vijayanagar and Dravidian style of architecture.
- You will also witness the old houses and lanes of Bangalore.
- Explore the Bangalore fort which was built by Kempe Gowda and this is a peaceful escape from the chaotic city surrounds.
- Finally, visit the bustling streets of the Krishna Rajendra Market (K.R. Market) to end the tour at the market.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- One hot beverage.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Transportation to places if necessary on this tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 840 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.