Mathura-Vrindavan & Agra 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Delhi
Take a two-day tour of the important tourist destinations which lie at close proximity of the national capital of Delhi, avail 600 KM of a comfortable private vehicle.
- Visit the go-to places of the historical city of Agra on Day 1.
- Take a tour of the pilgrimage hubs of Mathura and Vrindavan.
- Company of an experienced driver during the tour.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Agra - The word is self-explanatory to many because it's home to one of the seven wonders of the world. This is the city of the Taj Mahal, it’s the city that has eternalized a love in the form of the palatial white architecture that is literally non-pareil. It is a city of much historical significance. Founded by Badal Singh, this city has witnessed, conquerors make a place for themselves in history.
Mathura is a holy city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is said that Mathura is the birthplace of Lord Krishna and is often referred to as Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi. Mathura is a city which is dotted with ghats which lie beside the holy river Ganga. It is one of the Sapta Puri, seven holiest sites for Hindus.
Vrindavan is also a holy town in Uttar Pradesh and it is believed that Sri Krishna spent his childhood here. It has a huge number of temples dedicated to the Lord and his lover, the deity Radha. It is a holy place for Vaisnavism tradition of Hinduism.
Day 1: Delhi - Agra | Drive of 225 KM / 4-5 Hours
- You will be received by your driver at the New Delhi hotel/residence at your preferred time.
- Post a short meet and greet you will begin your day's tour with a drive from the airport the Agra.
- Upon your arrival in Agra, you may choose to check-in to your hotel or continue sightseeing of the historical city.
- During the course of the day you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Taj Mahal.
- Agra Fort (Red Fort).
- Baby Taj.
- Upon the completion of the day's tour, you will be dropped to your hotel in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Mathura and Vrindavan - Delhi | Drive 253 KM / 6-7 Hours
- On the second day, you will be received by your driver at your hotel in Agra.
- Today you will be driven to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra.
- You may choose to visit the following suggested places during your tour in Mathura and Vrindavan:
- Prem Mandir - Shyama Shyam Dham
- Banke Bihari Temple
- ISKCON Vrindavan, a spiritual centre by International Society for Krishna Consciousness.
- Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir - The birthplace of Krishna
- Dwarkadheesh Temple, one of the most visited temples of Mathura
- Vishram Ghat on the banks of holy River Yamuna
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven from Mathura to your hotel in New Delhi.
- Hotel pick up and hotel drop in New Delhi.
- All transportation using air-conditioned hatchback or sedan car or SUV.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 600 Kilometres of usage.
- Monument entrance fees.
- All tolls and parking charges.
- Interstate Taxes.
- Airport Parking Charges.
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Note this is a custom itinerary tour, the guests may choose to add or skip places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Hatchback (4-seater) models provided are Tata Indica, Toyota Etios Liva or similar.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 250 is applicable if the sedan and the SUV service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 600 kilometres.
- 600 kilometres additional per km charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver in cash)
- For Hatchback (4-Seater) Rs. 9 per km
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 10 per km
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs 12 per km
- For SUV (7-seater) Rs. 16.5 per km
- This is not a guided tour
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick up from New Delhi.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the pickup location at the checkout page.
₹ 7989 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.