Andaman Adventures - 04 Nights / 05 Days
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are the perfect location for the perfect holiday. This is the perfect destination for those looking to escape the city’s madness and indulge in a glass of iced mojito, sitting on warm, white, sandy beaches. Andaman Islands are ideal for range of activities, including ample opportunities to snorkel, scuba-dive and swim in the sapphire-blue Bay of Bengal, hiking, immersing yourself in raw nature, or simply lazing on the warm sands of the picturesque beaches.
- Free and complimentary, Scuba Diving pack for the couple in the package @ Havelock Island, for about 50-55 minutes deep sea at 10psi pressure, with guides and escorts under water,
- with a certificate of participation,
- 10-12 minutes of HD DVD quality video & 20-22 photographs of underwater activities by you.
- 15 minutes of training and under water gesture and as safety demonstration is also included with all diving and snorkel equipment added to it with adequate amount of Oxygen cylinders with a mini fishing boat at our exclusive dive school and dive center.
- Day 1: Port Blair
Airport transfer – drop hotel – Carbyn’s Cove beach – Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show.
- Day 2: Havelock Island (01 Night Stay)
Private cruise transfer – Radhanagar beach – Kalaphattar beach – (Scuba Diving activity included) – stay.
- Day 3: Port Blair
Ross Island + Light & sound Show.
- Day 4: Baratang Island
Limestone Cave – Mud Volcano – Mangrove Pathway.
- Day 5: Port Blair
Airport transfer – drop and see off with lovely memories to cherish!
Day 1: Port Blair
After your arrival at Port Blair airport, our associate at airport will receive you and escort you till your vehicle transit and then assist you in suggested hotel check in. After leisure and getting fresh-n-up, as time suited after having the appropriate meals, proceed the tour in late afternoon to Carbyn’s Cove beach (approx.. 6 Kms), Port Blair’s only beach refurbished with all beach amenities amidst its palm- fringed shore including sea food restaurant. Favorable place for Jet skiing and boat rides. In the late evening, after light tea refreshment proceed towards National Memorial -Cellular Jail Museum, once a prison it is now a national memorial, can see a poignant light and sound show there inside the jail premises where the walls and ambience speak the freedom struggle saga of the freedom fighters of India, during the British regime and other foreign colonial rules, the show is projected to set a live scenario of the times when Andamans was under captivity in the light & sound show (sone-et-de-lumiere). After the show, return back to the hotel for overnight stay at the suggested hotel.
(Please be advised, govt. regulations prohibits videography or photography of Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair because it’s a defense airfield and is under the control of the Andaman & Nicobar Command, failing in the same will be dealt severely and is a punishable offence. Management is thankful for your esteemed support.)
Day 2: Havelock Island
In the early morning, take packed breakfast for onboard cruise and proceed towards Phoenix Bay jetty to board your private premium class cruise ferry (onboard dining available) to Havelock Island, which is about 39 Kms from Port Blair by sea on State Highway 4 (Travel Time: 1.5 Hrs.). After arrival there, being received by our associate there, after check in, proceed towards Radhanagar beach, Asia’s #2, best & clean beach award by Times Magazine & India’s #1, is a 2 Kms long, crescent- shaped beach of soft silver sand with a high carrying capacity. Sun set here has a picture- perfect view which will remain forever etched in your mind. After lunch, post afternoon visit will be at Kalaphattar beach, which is also ranked #10 in Asia, this beautiful silver sandy beach is 12 Kms from Havelock Jetty is slowly gaining visitors footfalls, though proper facilities are still yet to be established yet mesmerizing and awesome. Then, proceed towards the resort suggested after Scuba diving as suggested in the pack for overnight stay and proceed the next day for Port Blair cruise transfer.
Day 3: Port Blair
In the leisure evening after reaching Port Blair and checking in at hotel, after lunch, proceed towards Aberdeen jetty to board wooden boat vessel from Andaman Water Sports Complex to start the journey for Ross Island, which now has the remains of the ruined buildings only like the bakery, the post office etc. which was used by the British during their rule on Andamans, it was once the administrative capital of our islands. In the late evening witness the delightful light & sound show by the controllers of the islands, The Indian Navy, showing the glorious realms and relics of Andaman culture and habitat. This would include an hour visit to Ross Island premises; proceed towards Aberdeen jetty to board wooden boat vessel from Andaman Water Sports Complex to start for Ross Island, which now has the remains of the ruined buildings only like the bakery, the post office etc. which was used by the British during their rule on Andamans, it was once the administrative capital of our islands during British regime. This will be followed by a light and sound show that will beautifully highlight of the past realms of Andamans, very different from Cellular Jail Light & Sound show; as it is most appreciated by travelers all throughout the globe. At the end of the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay at the hotel as suggested.
Day 4: Baratang Island Day Tour - Port Blair
Early morning, prepare for the journey towards Baratang Island, which is about 106 Kms. by road on NH-4, through convoy system in the Jarawa Reserve tropical forest cover amidst the way. After passing by the safari of the forests, you may be lucky enough to see the tribes or aborigines of Andamans, The Jarawas or Onges, which are now less in population and govt. has taken a lot efforts to conserve them from human exploitation. (Kindly be advised, Govt. of India regulations passed by the wildlife & tribal conservation act by the H’onable Supreme court of India, restricts or banns photography or videography in this region, even stopping in between these areas or feeding or interacting with the tribals in any manner may attract severe punishment and lifetime imprisonment too. Management is thankful for your cooperation hereby); this convoy will lead to Middle strait jetty from where a vehicle ferry has to be taken to reach Baratang jetty (Nilambur), where the vehicle leads to mud volcano; which is a creek of about 250-300 meters walk through the tropical forest scenery which is created by underground natural gases; it’s a miniature dormant volcano with a reach, creamy mud crater at the top; it’s a pioneer creation of its kind in the whole world. Then from Nilambur jetty by an half an hour boat ride to Nayadera jetty, through dense tropical mangrove pathway creek, followed by 1 ½ hour walk through a tropical dense forest to reach the limestone caves you will find massive sedimentary natural limestone formation, some hanging from the top and some growing from the ground. Marking the end of the tour, by returning back to Port Blair, the same evening for overnight stay at the hotel as suggested.
Day 5: Departure from Port Blair
As agreed on a leisure morning hour after check out most comfortably, proceed for airport for final check out and departure with lovely memories to cherish forever.
- This package is with meets & greets. Welcome drink on arrival.
- Entire tour and sightseeing as suggested above in an A/C private exclusive & luxurious vehicle class throughout with all surface transfers and water transfers by private cruise premium catamaran.
- Hotel rooms as per above selected will be in comfortable standard double bedded A/C with service, privacy & safety.
- Meals as per package selected. Breakfast is complimentary.
- All entry fees, parking, driver allowances, toll taxes, service taxes and surcharges.
- All tickets, monument entry passes, camera charges, tips, reserve area permits, island entry permits.
- Government Service Taxes@ 3.05%.
- Free and complimentary, Scuba Diving pack for the couple in the package @ Havelock Island, for about 50-55 minutes deep sea at 10psi pressure, with guides and escorts under water, with a certificate of participation, 10-12 minutes of HD DVD quality video & 20-22 photographs of underwater activities by you. A 15 minutes of training and under water gesture and as safety demonstration is also included with all diving and snorkel equipment added to it with adequate amount of Oxygen cylinders with a mini fishing boat at our exclusive dive school and dive center.
- Complimentary 01 mineral water bottle each.
Our warm hospitality, love and care added!
- Air / Ship fares to and fro Andamans from point of start to destination and aback.
- All your extra expenses like telephone bills, laundry, internet, facsimile or any other services apart from supplied above.
- All extra meals apart from package supplied.
- All extra travel or excursions apart from package supplied.
- Shopping expenses and activities apart from above supplied will be chargeable.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Hotel NK International
- Hotel Blue Sea Ltd. (Pure Veg)
- Hotel GB Arvind International
- Hotel Silver Spring
Havelock Island Resorts:
- Gold Star Beach Resort
- EL-Dorado Beach Resort
- Cross Bill Resort
Vehicles used: (Discounts on package for Non A/C)
- Suzuki Ertiga A/C
- Chevrolet Tavera A/C
- Chevrolet Enjoy A/C
- Mahindra Scorpio m-hawk A/C
Private Cruise: (Discounts on package for Govt. Ferry- Non A/C boat)
- MV MAKRUZZ PREMIUM
- MV COASTAL CRUISE
- MV GREEN OCEAN
- MV MARK MARINA
- 30 days prior to check in date: 20% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and one week prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Pick-up from Port Blair Airport, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Similar Exciting Activities
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Also viewed by other travellers
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.