Amritsar Guided Sightseeing Full Day Tour in Private Vehicle
On this private day tour, discover Punjab's cultural center and places like Golden Temple and Wagah Border with the help of a professional guide. Visit Amritsar's Jalliawala Bagh at Amritsar where you can still smell blood and hear the screams. Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and don't forget to sample some traditional Punjab cuisine.
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history by a professional guide
- See Amritsar's top attractions, experience the Punjabi culture.
- Witness Wagah Border Ceremony.
- A that covers all main attraction of Amritsar accompanied by an experienced chauffeur & guide.
- No hassles of tolls and parking fees.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine.
Amritsar Tour Itinerary:
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Amritsar city limits.
- During this tour, you will be driven to the following places or you can choose places on your own:
- Golden Temple - The holiest Sikh Shrine.
- Jallianwala Bagh - A public garden that houses a memorial of national importance.
- Durgiana Temple also known as Shree Laxmi Narayan Mandir
- Enjoy your Punjabi cuisine lunch (Bharawan Da Dhaba near Golden temple is a good option) at a local restaurant (cost of lunch not included).
- Post lunch, Visit Model Town Lal Devi Mata Mandir a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lal Devi.
- In the evening we drive to Wagah Border for the evening beating retreat ceremony.
- Post which in the evening you will be dropped back to your hotel in Amritsar.
- Other places to visit if you are not going ofr Attari Border Ceremony -
Partition Museum, Tarn Taran, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Khairuddin Mosque, Sun City Park, Gurudwara Bir Baba Budha Sahib, Lal Devi Mata Mandir, Baba Atal Tower, Ram Bagh Gardens, Khalsa College, Gobindgarh Fort, Sri Ram Tirath Temple, Hall Bazaar
Please note - Wagah Border Ceremony is of 2 hours, plan your accordingly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar city hotel/residence
- Airport pickup, use addon if needed
- Services of a professional guide
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- Driver and fuel charges
- All Parking & Toll Charges
- Monument Entry Charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours and 80 KM.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Please wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders when visiting places of worship
- Pick up & drop off has to be the same location
- Night charge of Rs. 500 applicable if used beyond 10:00 pm
- The Sedan variant provided are Toyota Etios/Swift Dzire/similar
- The SUV variant provided are Toyota Innova/similar
- Pick-up from Airport is available (add-on available - select while booking)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The ceremony happens at Sunset. Pre-parade starts by 5pm while main ceremony at 5:30 pm. It advisable to reach by 3:30-4:00pm to get good seats especially during weekends.
There is no need to get passes. Seating is on first-come-first-serve basis. Best is to arrive at the venue by 3.30 pm to get a place with a good view. VIP passes are only given to foreigners, defense personnel & diplomats.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Hotel/Residence in Amritsar
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 8650 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.