Amritsar Sightseeing Day Tour
On this private day tour, discover Punjab's cultural center and places like Golden Temple and Wagah Border. Visit Amritsar's Jalliawala Bagh at Amritsar where you can still smell blood and hear the screams. Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and don't forget to sample some traditional Punjab cuisine.
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history.
- See Amritsar's top attractions, experience the Punjabi culture.
- Witness Wagah Border Ceremony.
- 10-hour tour that covers all main attraction of Amritsar accompanied by an experienced chauffeur.
- No hassles of tolls and parking fees.
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine.
Amritsar Tour Itinerary:
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Amritsar city limits.
- During this tour, you will be driven to the following places:
- Golden Temple - The holiest Sikh Shrine.
- Jallianwala Bagh - A public garden that houses a memorial of national importance.
- Durgiana Temple also known as Shree Laxmi Narayan Mandir
- Enjoy your Punjabi cuisine lunch (Bharawan Da Dhaba near Golden temple is a good option) at a local restaurant (cost of lunch not included).
- Post lunch, Visit Model Town Temple a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lal Devi.
- In the evening we drive to Wagah Border for the evening beating retreat ceremony.
- Post which in the evening you will be dropped back to your hotel in Amritsar.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar city hotel/residence
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV (as chosen)
- Sightseeing as per tour itinerary
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any toll charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 10 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The ceremony happens at Sunset. Pre-parade starts by 5pm while main ceremony at 5:30 pm. It advisable to reach by 3:30-4:00pm to get good seats especially during weekends.
There is no need to get passes. Seating is on first-come-first-serve basis. Best is to arrive at the venue by 3.30 pm to get a place with a good view. VIP passes are only given to foreigners, defense personnel & diplomats.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1750 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.