Amritsar Sightseeing Day Tour
English, Hindi and Punjabi
On this private day tour, discover Punjab's cultural center and places like Golden Temple and Wagah Border. Visit Amritsar's Jalliawala Bagh at Amritsar where you can still smell blood and hear the screams.Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and dont forget to sample some traditional Punjab cuisine.
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history
- See Amritsar's top attractions, experience the Punjabi culture
- Witness Wagah Border Ceremony
- Pick-up from Hotel
- Visiting the Golden Temple - the holiest Sikh Shrine
- Visit Jallianwala Bagh - a public garden that houses a memorial of national importance.
- Explore Hall Bazar and other local bazaars.
- Enjoy your Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and get good insight into the history of Punjab, its culture and Sikhism.
- Around 3 PM we drive to Wagah Border for the evening beating retreat ceremony.
- Evening drop-back to your hotel
*This is not a Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar City Hotel/Residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (more than enough)
- Usage can be extended with extra charges
- Monument entrance fees or tickets
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00pm
- Please dress modestly; arms and legs must be covered at places of worship.
- There is a time limit of 8 Hours/80 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 80/Hr. and 10/KM for Sedan
- 100/Hr. and 11/KM for SUV
- Pick-up from Airport is available (select while booking)
- Free Cancellation: Full refund if cancelled 48 hours before the chosen start date & time.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
93 travellers found this helpful
The ceremony happens at Sunset. Pre-parade starts by 5pm while main ceremony at 5:30 pm. It advisable to reach by 3:30-4:00pm to get good seats especially during weekends.
63 travellers found this helpful
There is no need to get passes. Seating is on first-come-first-serve basis. Best is to arrive at the venue by 3.30 pm to get a place with a good view. VIP passes are only given to foreigners, defense personnel & diplomats.
61 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Hotel/Residence in Amritsar
₹ 1790 Per Vehicle