Amritsar Sightseeing Day Tour
On this private day tour, discover Punjab's cultural center and places like Golden Temple and Wagah Border. Visit Amritsar's Jalliawala Bagh at Amritsar where you can still smell blood and hear the screams.Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and dont forget to sample some traditional Punjab cuisine.
- Discover Amritsar, and learn its history
- See Amritsar's top attractions, experience the Punjabi culture
- Witness Wagah Border Ceremony
- 10 hour tour that covers all main attraction of Amritsar
- Pick-up from Hotel
- Visiting the Golden Temple - the holiest Sikh Shrine
- Visit Jallianwala Bagh - a public garden that houses a memorial of national importance.
- Visit Durgiana Temple also known as Shree Laxmi Narayan Mandir
- Explore Hall Bazar and other local bazaars.
- Enjoy your Punjabi cuisine lunch (Bharawan Da Dhaba near Golden temple is a good option) at a local restaurant (not included in price)
- Visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and get good insight into the history of Punjab, its culture and Sikhism.
- Around 3pm we drive to Wagah Border for the evening beating retreat ceremony.
- Evening drop-back to your hotel
*This is not a Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amritsar City Hotel/Residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of vehicle for 10 hours
- Usage of vehicle as per itinerary mentioned
- Monument entrance fees or tickets
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00pm
- Please dress modestly; arms and legs must be covered at places of worship.
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick-up from Airport is available (select while booking)
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The ceremony happens at Sunset. Pre-parade starts by 5pm while main ceremony at 5:30 pm. It advisable to reach by 3:30-4:00pm to get good seats especially during weekends.
There is no need to get passes. Seating is on first-come-first-serve basis. Best is to arrive at the venue by 3.30 pm to get a place with a good view. VIP passes are only given to foreigners, defense personnel & diplomats.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Hotel/Residence in Amritsar
₹ 1990 Per Vehicle