Neemrana Fort Day Trip from Delhi
Fancy visiting a Rajasthan fort near Delhi? We’ve got just the right place for you. Neemrana Fort, a heritage hotel situated in Aravali hills is a 15th-century hilltop heritage fort that offers a lavish lunch, heartwarming views, and activities such as ziplining. It takes within two to three hours to Neemrana fort from Delhi and NCR.Highlights
- Drop by one of the magnificent Rajasthani forts near Delhi.
- One of the best tourist places in Rajasthan near Delhi.
- Admirable views of Aravali Hills from the fort, indulge in on the go activities (Camel Ride, Ziplining, have sumptuous food).
- The tour distance is 130KM covered within 3 hours.
- Pickup and drop-off from Delhi & NCR included.
Neemrana Fort from Delhi is about 130 Kilometers and takes 2-3 hours to reach depending upon traffic and your location in the city. Neemrana Fort bookings on weekdays can be done at the time of your visit but on weekends it is advisable to call them and check prior to it. A weekend getaway or a day trip from Delhi is a better option.
The fort has been converted into a heritage hotel with luxury suites and rooms. Incase you are looking forward to staying here overnight, you can make reservations for the same online. The cultural events are organized here though mostly in the evenings or during special occasions.
Neemrana makes for a great place to visit almost throughout the year. The greenery around here makes it best to visit during the monsoons. The ideal time, however, is from July to early March. April and May are better to avoid. The Neemrana fort entry ticket costs 750INR per person. Another option is to go for the 1900INR package (1600INR on weekdays) which includes a scrumptious buffet lunch. And in case you aren’t looking forward to spending this much for lunch, you’ve got the option of stopping at Haldiram restaurant near Gurgaon on your way back.
- Your tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel or residence in Delhi / NCR city limits.
- You will be driven to Neemrana Fort Palace which is about 130 kilometers and takes 2-3 hours to reach depending upon traffic and your location in the city.
- Upon your arrival, you may indulge in various activities available at this majestic location.
- Post which you may have your lunch.
- Late in the afternoon or in the evening, you may drive back to Delhi / NCR and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon
- Driver and fuel charges
- 300 kilometers of usage (more than enough for the journey)
- Use of vehicle till 10 pm.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3950 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.