Walking Tour Of Colaba Mumbai
Mumbai is also called the city of seven islands and Colaba is one of the seven. Join us on a tour which tells about the history & culture of Mumbai.
- Explore the diverse Colaba area in Mumbai.
- The area with the history of the Portuguese as well as the British.
- Visit age-old monuments, churches, Townhall, Yacht Club and more.
- Understand the lifestyle of Mumbaikars.
Mumbai, previously known as Bombay is one of the most populous and biggest cities of Maharashtra. The heart of Mumbai has some of the best and beautiful colonial architecture and if you venture out to the lesser known lanes, you will also come across several distinct bazaars, temples, fancy restaurants and a nightlife that is one of its kinds. Before Mumbai became the city hat it is now, it was a collection of seven islands which was eventually formed to form Bombay. In this walking tour, you would visit the most important places which are of historical, cultural & artistic importance.
- All the guests are expected to report at the entrance gate of the Gateway of India by 10:00 am or 4:00 pm (as chosen during booking).
- We will meet our guide & have a quick briefing session & start the tour.
- We will explore the generation-old perfume store, heritage hotel.
- We proceed to explore the old churches of South Mumbai & India's best-known seekh kebab brand shop.
- We will visit the Royal Bombay Yacht Club & Regal Cinemas which is a first air-conditioned theatre built in India.
- We will explore National gallery of modern art, Delhi art gallery, Jewish synagogue, an old library, Bombay stock exchange, Horniman Circle, Townhall, St Thomas Cathedral, Central Telegraph office, Western Railways Headquarters.
- After 2 hours, we will go to Marine drive & end our tour here.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children of 0-4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Gateway of India, Mumbai
₹ 1250 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.