Nine Arch Bridge, Little Adam's Peak and Ella Rock Day Tour
Ella is a beautiful town of located amidst lush green hills has a lot to offer. Some of the mountains and hills have the most capturing view and the main attraction of Ella is the view from the top of Ella Rock and Little Adam’s Peak. People who love to go on hiking or trekking will love the climbing up the Ella Rock. Visit the iconic Nine Arch Bridge at Demodara. The main highlight of this bridge is that it does not contain a single piece of steel and is entirely made of rocks, bricks and cement. As the bridge is pretty high you get a stunning view of the land below and the sky above. After a decent lunch head to the Little Adam’s Peak. This hike through the mountain will lead to a stunning panoramic view of the Ella Gap. On your way to the top enjoy the landscape of the paddy fields and tea covered mountains.
- Spend a day in paradise of hills with stunning landscape all around
- Enjoy fantastic walks through tea plantations & along the waterfalls
- Climb top of Little Adam’s Peak & enjoy breathtaking panoramic views
- Witness Ella gap from top of the Ella Rock
- 7:00am - Pick up from your hotel in Ella & transfer by Tuk-tuk for the day tour
- 8.00am - Reach Ella Rock. Start an interesting trek through tranquil woodland & tea plantations. This activity is best done early morning for the amazing panoramic views before cloud come and obstruct the view.
- 10:30am - Visit Nine Arch Bridge, the most iconic bridge in Sri Lanka. This bridge was built entirely of solid rocks, bricks, and cement without using a single piece of steel. It also called ‘The Bridge in the sky’ due to its height.
- 1:00pm - Break for lunch at a Local Restaurant (Included).
- 2.00pm - Reach base of Little Adam’s peak and start the hike. This is Ella’s best-known tourist attraction. This is an easy hike up to the mountain and the panoramic view of Ella Gap makes it totally worth it. Hike goes through lush green tea plantations. You can see the local workers plucking & collecting tea leaves in the tea estates.
- 5:30pm - We head back to your hotel where the trip ends.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Transport by Tuk-Tuk
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Buffet Lunch
- Bottled Water
- All Handling Charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4168.32 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.