Street Shopping Tour In Mumbai
In this guided tour, walk through the hustle and bustle of the markets in Mumbai. The wide range of products will for sure mesmerize you.
- A guided tour of the beautiful markets of Mumbai.
- Visit the famous markets like the Phool Gully, Antique market, Crawford market and Colaba Causeway.
- Buy souvenirs from your memorable Mumbai trip.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portugal’s ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India.
- Our guide/host will meet and pick you up from your hotel/residence at 9:00 am.
- We will first head to the Flower market in Dadar. Known as Phool Gully, the Dadar Flower market is a wholesale market for flowers.
- It is an incredible aromatic experience to walk past this market. Flowers for this market are bought by retailers in the morning and by afternoon they reach every nook and corner of Mumbai.
- At around 11:30 am you will be heading to the most famous flea market in Mumbai for shopping in Mumbai.
- The next hour will be spent in an Antique market which has an incredible collection of quaint antiques.
- The bazaar itself is over 150 years old and makes for a delightful shopping expedition.
- After the completion of the first half, you will head for lunch.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the Crawford market at 1:30 pm, Mumbai’s best market for fresh produce like fruits and vegetables.
- This market is very popular for festive shopping as well. Great bargains are available on crockery, chocolates and even pets!
- At around 3:00 pm the last leg of shopping in Mumbai tour is all about street shopping.
- We spend an hour at Colaba Causeway, Mumbai’s best street shopping destination.
- This market is most popular for bargains on clothes, shoes, jewellery, artefacts, and souvenirs. Some of the most famous cafes and restaurants of Mumbai are also located here.
- At 4:30 pm the shopping in Mumbai tour ends after our hosts drop you back to your hotel/residence.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Person