Sunset Cruise in a Traditional Shikara Boat
Enjoy the 3-hour cruise on the water highways of Alleppey, witness the sunset from the shikara and get a glimpse of the local lifestyle of Alleppey.
- Cruise through the narrow canals of Alleppey and experience the backwater village lifestyle.
- Witness the stunning view of the sunset on a Shikara boat ride.
Alleppey is famous for its beautiful backwaters with criss-cross canals, green paddy fields with nature and greenery. To explore these backwaters and to enjoy nature, one has to go deep inside and need to visit beautiful places like Kuttanad, Kainakary Village and many other villages, which are part of Alleppey backwaters. Shikara is a top covered motorised boat with a capacity of 10 pax. It has 2 diwan coats and 8 chairs Moreover, the advantage of Shikara is that it can cruise through very small narrow canals, which is termed as the best experience of Alleppey backwaters.
- The guests are requested to report at Rajiv Jetty, Alleppey by 3:30 pm.
- The coordinator for the tour will meet the guests here and board the shikara boat after a quick introduction.
- Enjoy the 3 hours of cruising on the water canals of Alleppey and witness the beautiful sunset from the shikara boat alongside the mesmerising views of the beautiful landscape.
- While on the Shikara, the guests will get to see the lush green paddy fields, backwater village life and also a chance to see the migratory birds in the region.
- After cruising for 3 hours, the guests will be brought back to Rajiv Jetty and the tour will end.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.