Boat Scuba Diving and Water Sports Combo at Neil Island
Shore diving at Neil Island is an exciting experience, unlike Havelock, there are no mangroves in the area which makes the open water clearer, bluer with greater potential for big fish spotting.
- Enjoy the watersports on pristine blue waters of Neil Island.
- 4 Watersports included - Jet Ski, Glass bottom boat ride, Snorkeling and Scuba diving.
- Shore dive in the clear blue water of Neil Island.
Neil Island is one of India’s the Andaman Islands, in the Bay of Bengal. Bharatpur Beach has coral reefs teeming with tropical fish. Laxmanpur Beach is known for its sunset views. Scuba diving is perhaps the best way to explore the fantastic underwater world, getting up close with the wonders and the secrets of this marine universe, with its breathtakingly colorful and diverse inhabitants. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari. Scuba diving is one of the adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists on the Neil island. All the necessary equipment and a lifeguard, and you are all set to dive into the blue paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and an enormous number of fishes.
It is not only scuba diving in this but also other watersports too. Snorkel through the pristine waters of Neil island and experience the marine life. take up Jet Ski for a thrilling experience and also witness the marine life underwater in glass bottom boat ride.
- The guests are requested to report at the Bharatpur Beach, Neil Island
- Meet the instructor at the Bharatpur Beach, and after a quick introduction, proceed for a training session.
- The introduction includes information regarding scuba diving and feeling of scuba diving.
- The training session will 15 minutes where the dive instructor will explain about the respiration and mobility underwater.
- After the training, proceed for the 30-minute boat scuba diving in the pristine blue water at Neil Island.
- Boat scuba dive is when after training, the participants are taken to the dive spot by a boat. Boat dives are deeper into the sea. Boat dives are usually good as there are not much shore disturbances.
- The guests can also enjoy the Jet skiing, snorkelling and glass bottom boat ride.
- Glass bottom boat ride is where one can enjoy the marine life without getting into the water.
- Marine life of the region is very diverse and preserved to offer some great views of the underwater world.
- At the completion of the diving experience, photos and videos are shared with the guests.
- All dive equipment for Scuba diving, snorkelling, and life jackets.
- Training session as per the plan.
- Instructor for shore dive and other watersports.
- Safety demonstration.
- One shore dive for up to 30 minutes.
- Dive pictures (up to 10) and video (up to 2 minutes).
- Jet Ski, Snorkeling and Glass bottom boat ride.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.