PADI Certification Scuba Diving with Watersports at Neil Island
Neil island has pristine blue water and is also famous for dugongs that live in this area. Watersports and Scuba diving at this place gives the best experience of underwater life.
- Experience PADI Certified scuba diving at Neil Island
- Explore and enjoy the marine life at Neil Island, Andaman & Nicobar Island.
- 4 Watersports included - Jet Skiing, Snorkeling, Glass bottom boat ride and scuba diving.
Scuba diving is one of the adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists on the Neil island. All the necessary equipment and a lifeguard, and you are all set to dive into the blue paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and an enormous number of fishes. Experience a different world with underwater life forms. The more you go down, the more your curiosities are being satisfied. It is an experience of complete peace and silence. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari. For PADI Certified diving the training is different. It has regulatory clearing 2 types, mask clearing, regulatory recover, and an alternate air source use.
It is not only scuba diving in this but also other watersports too. Snorkel through the pristine waters of Neil island and experience the marine life. take up Jet Ski for a thrilling experience and also witness the marine life underwater in glass bottom boat ride.
- The guests are required to report at the Bharatpur Beach, Neil Island.
- Meet the instructor at Bharatpur Beach, Neil Island and have a brief introduction to scuba diving.
- Board the ferry along with your instructor for the site. After we reach the dive site, we will begin with the training session.
- The training session will be 15-20 minutes session where the dive instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater.
- After the training, begin the 30- 40 minutes diving in the pristine blue water at Neil Island.
- Marine life of the region is very diverse and preserved to offer some great views of the underwater world.
- At the completion of the diving experience, photos and videos are shared with the guests (carry a portable storage device).
- At completion, the guest may choose to head back to Port Blair OR explore the Neil Island at their own convenience.
- All equipment of scuba diving, snorkelling.
- Life jacket for snorkelling and jet ski.
- Ferry charges to dive point.
- Dive instructor and safety demonstration.
- DSD training (Regulator clearing, Mask clearing, Regulator recovery & alternative air source use).
- Dive photos (10 -13 photos and 3 minutes video).
- Scuba Dive Certificate.
- Snorkelling, Scuba diving, Jet Ski and Glass bottom boat ride.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.