Enchanting Andamans - 6 Days Package
- Light and sound show in Cellular Jail Museum
- Complimentary, Scuba Diving pack for the couple in the package @ Havelock Island
- Complimentary Snorkeling activity for all at the world famous Elephant beach @ Havelock Island at our exclusive dive center.
- Day 1: Arrival - Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Airport transfer – drop hotel – Carbyn’s Cove beach – Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show – Cellular jail museum – stay.
- Day 2: Port Blair - Havelock Island (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer – Radhanagar beach – Kalaphattar beach – Elephant beach (Free Snorkeling activity included) – stay.
- Day 3: Havelock – Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Private cruise transfer – reach Port Blair – evening at leisure – stay.
- Day 4: Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Wandoor jetty – Jolly Buoy island – Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park & Museum - Chidyatapu – Munda Pahad beach sunset point (MGBP) – leisure time for shopping in city – stay.
- Day 5: Port Blair (01 Night Stay)
- Two Island Tour (Ross Island (Paris of East) + North Bay Island (Coral Island)) – stay.
- Day 6: Port Blair - Departure
- Airport transfer – drop and see off with lovely memories to cherish!
Standard 3 Star Hotels in package:
- Port Blair:
- Hotel NK International
- Hotel GB Oceania
- Hotel Blue Marlin
- Hotel Blue Sea Pure Veg
- Hotel Silver Spring
- Driftwood Hotel & Resort or Similar
- Havelock Hotels
- Green Valley Resort or Similar
- Cross Bill Resort
- El-Dorado Beach Resort
- Gold Star Beach Resort
- Gold India Beach Resort
- Neil Hotels
- Coco-N-Huts Beach Resort
- Tango Beach Resort or Similar
Day 1: On your arrival you arePort Blair airport, our associate will receive you and escort you till your vehicle transit and then assist you in suggested hotel check in. After fresh-n-up and lunch, proceed the tour in late afternoon to Carbyn’s Cove beach, Port Blair’s only beach equipped with all beach amenities amidst its palm- fringed shore including sea food restaurant. Favorable place for Jet skiing and boat rides. In the late evening, after light tea refreshment proceed towards National Memorial - Cellular Jail Museum. See a poignant light & sound show (sone-et-de-lumiere) inside the jail premises. After the show, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: In the early morning, take packed breakfast for onboard cruise and proceed towards Phoenix Bay jetty to board your private premium class cruise ferry (onboard dining available) to Havelock Island, which is about 39 Kms from Port Blair (Travel Time: 1.5 Hrs.). After arrival at Havelock, you are received by our associate there, after check in, proceed towards Radhanagar beach, which has a picture-perfect view which will remain forever etched in your mind. After lunch, post afternoon visit will be at Kalaphattar beach. Then, proceed towards Elephant beach, about 1.8 Kms from Havelock Island in a cruising private charter boat and perform the world-famous snorkeling activity at Elephant Beach. Day ends, with drop back at the resort.
Day 3: Checkout after breakfast and proceed towards Havelock jetty to board the private cruise ferry to Port Blair to reach there by late afternoon.Rest of the evening is left for leisure or shopping in the Port Blair City.
Day 4: After breakfast, proceed by road towards Wandoor jetty (about 28 Kms), where we have the North Wandoor beach, lying very close to the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park (M.G.M.N.P), is suitable for swimming and sunbathing and about a kilometer behind we board a wooden boat to Jolly Buoy Island, which is part of the MGMNP, including Red Skin Island. At Jolly Buoy island, aboat called Glass Bottom Boat is provided to view the underwater corals and ornamental plants without merely approaching water barely through the glass panel fixed at the bottom of the boat.
After lunch, proceed towards Chidyatapu island, which is just in opposite direction, about 28 Kms away, from Port Blair, the last point of South Andamans, nests the Munda Pahad beach famous for its truly vivacious sunset sight. You can also glance the nearby Mahatma Gandhi Biological Park (MGBP) there.
Day 5: After breakfast, proceed towards Aberdeen jetty to board wooden boat vessel from Andaman Water Sports Complex to start the journey to the two island picnic tour. Firstly, Ross Island, which now has the remains of the ruined buildings only like the bakery, the post office etc. which was used by the British during their rule on Andamans, it was once the administrative capital of our islands. It is often referred as “The Paris of the East”. Then, secondly you will be taken to North Bay Island (the place printed behind a 20 rupees Indian currency note), which is rich in marine and aquatic wealth, best place for snorkeling and sea walk activities. This is also known as “The Coral Island”.
Day 6: As agreed on a leisure morning hour after check out most comfortably, proceed for airport for final check out and departure with lovely memories to cherish forever.
- Airport Pick-up & Drop-off
- Daily Breakfast
- Entire transfers and sightseeing in an A/C private luxurious cars
- Water transfers by premium private cruise catamaran with all pickups and drops and transfers wherever applicable
- Hotel rooms as per above selected will be in comfortable standard double bedded A/C with service, privacy & safety as per package selected.
- Number of vehicles = 01 SUV.
- Vehicles Used: Xylo / Tavera / Scorpio / Hexa / Ertiga / Enjoy / Scorpio
- Cruises: Makruzz / Makruzz Gold / Green Ocean-1 / Green Ocean-2
- Daily Breakfast
- Complimentary a snorkeling session at Elephant Beach at Havelock.
- Complimentary a session of glass bottom boat ride at Jolly Buoy Island.
- All entry fees, parking, driver allowances, toll taxes, service taxes and surcharges.
- All tickets, monument entry passes, camera charges, tips, reserve area permits, island entry permits.
- Complimentary 1 mineral water bottle each.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 19285 Per Person