Rangat and Diglipur Tour with Ross & Smith Islands
Diglipur is one of the remotest corners of Andaman. Take a visit to Rangat and Diglipur with Ross and Smith island which brings a different flavor of Andaman and Nicobar islands.
- Explore the beautiful island of Rangat and visit Dhanianallah mangrove walk
- Experience the extremely calm areas of Andamans.
- Visit Ross and Smith island which is called the twin island.
Rangat island -170 km by road from Port Blair is an eco-tourism hub and popular for Amkunj beach, Cuthbert Bay a turtle nesting ground, Dhaninallah mangrove walk and Yerratta mangrove park. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden boardwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 meter and longest walkway of its kind in the country.
Diglipur Town -(325 KMs. approx. 12 hrs. By road from Port Blair) Situated in North Andaman Island, Diglipur provides a rare experience for eco-friendly tourists. It is famous for its oranges, rice, and marine life. Kalpong, the only river of Andaman flows here. The only Kalpong Hydro-electric power project of the islands is on this river. Popular attractions at Diglipur include Lamiya Bay beach, Kalipur beach, and turtle nesting ground.
Ross and Smith island- Ross & Smith Islands are joined by a sandbar that is visible during low tide but gets submerged during high tide. The sandbar in the form of a crescent is the main attraction of the place. Water is crystal clear and gem green in color.
Day 1: Drive from Port Blair to Rangat and local sightseeing and proceed to Mayabunder for stay
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel in Port Blair and drive to Rangat which is almost 5 hours journey.
- Take a walk in Dhaninallah mangrove walk and feel the beauty of nature.
- We will visit Moricedera beach, the uniqueness of the Moricedera beach is volcanic rock formation overlooking the sea and Amkunj beach.
- Proceed to visit Yeratta mangrove park and get to know about the mangroves.
- Drive to Mayabunder which is almost 2 hours journey and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Day trip to Ross & Smith island and visit Lamiya beach in Diglipur
- After the morning breakfast, start the tour by visiting Ross and Smith island.
- These are the twin islands, which is on of the beautiful destination of Andaman. Permits required to enter this island is taken from our team.
- It would take almost half a day to visit Ross and Smith island and if time permits we can visit Kalipur beach, Lamiya beach and turtle nesting area.
- The driver will drop the guests in the hotel suggested.
Day 3: Drive back to Port Blair from Diglipur
- Early morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- We will start our journey from Diglipur to Port Blair which is almost 8 hours journey.
- The guests are dropped back to the hotel in PortBlair to end the tour.
- Private transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop from Port Blair.
- Sightseeing tour, tickets, entry, island entry permits, ferry charges, driver allowances, surcharges parking, tips, vehicle charges, vehicle permits, boat tickets etc.
- 1 Mineral water bottle each.
- 2 Nights stay at the given hotel with breakfast on CP plan in deluxe double bed A/C rooms on a twin-sharing basis.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
64 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 13990 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.