Mumbai Full-Day Shore Excursion
Mumbai Shore Excursion
Enjoy this Mumbai Shore Excursion ful-day sightseeing tour that hits all the hot spots in Mumbai. This tour is specially designed for merchant navy professionals and cruise travelers wanting to make the most of their limited time in Mumbai city.
Visit the most famous Mumbai landmarks and experince the maddness and magic that makes this Mumbai city so unique in Asia.
Top Mumbai attractions that are covered are Dhobi Ghat, Mani Bhavan (Gandhi Museum), Hanging Garden, Marine Drive and of-course the Gateway of India. Drive past the Prince of wales museum and Rajabai Clock Tower - the Big Ben of India. Visit Victoria terminus now known as CST.
The tour ends with drop back at the docks.
- Full-day sightseeing shore excursion of Mumbai
- See Dobhi Ghat - a large open air laundromat in Bombay (Mumbai)
- Shop for bargain souvenirs at local Mumbai Markets
- Private Vehicle only for you or your group
* This is not a Guided Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle (Sedan car or SUV)
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai Port Area
- Driver and fuel charges
- Bottled water
- Any Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Travel insurance
- Please check with the Indian consulate for the most up to date information regarding visa requirements for cruise ship passengers.
- There is a time limit of 8 Hours/80 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 100/Hr. and 10/KM for Sedan
- 150/Hr. and 14/KM for SUV
- You can choose to skip some attractions but overall route can not be modified for this tour.
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
95 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
92 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.