Scuba Diving near Chidyatapu Island
There is no better dive site near Port Blair then Chidyatapu which makes this a must do activity for anyone visiting the islands. This dive is suited for experinced as well as any beginner who wants to get a feel of diving and explore the underwater world. Scuba Diving near Chidyatapu Island is a half day activity with pick-up/drop from Port Blair where our crew will give a few basic skills to do a guided tour underwater (not more than 12 meters deep) in a 1:1 ratio between the diver and the trainer. We also take underwater pictures and include lunch in the package in a pre-fixed menu. The lunch will be served under our crews service at a resort at Chidyatapu.
- Best Scuba Dive Site near Port Blair
- Swimming skills are not required
- Pick-up/Drop from Port Blair and Lunch included
- Kids above 10 years can do this dive
- After light breakfast, leave from Port Blair to reach Chidyatapu
- Our trip coordinator will accompany you from Port Blair till the completion of the trip for guidance and assistance at check points.
- Go for diving and return back to the shore by afternoon or evening and drive back to Port Blair where you are dropped at hotel.
- Scuba Equipment
- Personal Scuba Dive Instructor
- Dive Lessons
- 30 Minutes Dive
- Pick-up/Drop from Port Blair Hotel
- Medical Kit
- Any Accomadation
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip
- For safety purposes, please follow the guidelines given by the instructors
If you wish to cancel your holiday, written notification must be given to the us. The date of cancellation will be the date the we receive this written request. In the event of cancellation by you, the following cancellation charges will be payable :-
- Upto 3 Days of departure : Full Refund
- Within 3 days departure: No Refund
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No it is not dangerous. Scuba diving is a safe and fun activity to be enjoyed with family & friends. Just follow the instruction & safety guidelines.
64 travellers found this helpful
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
39 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
63 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
53 travellers found this helpful
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.