Colaba Art Gallery Walk
Mumbai is also called the city of seven islands and Colaba is one of the seven. Join us on a 2 hours Art Gallery tour of Colaba.
- Explore the diverse Colaba area in Mumbai.
- Visit the best places of Colaba to shop handicrafts, clothes and souvenirs.
- Take a tour of the significant art galleries like the Jehangir Art Gallery, National Gallery of Modern Art, Institute of Contemporary Indian Arts and more.
- Company of a local knowledgeable guide.
Mumbai, previously known as Bombay is one of the most populous and biggest cities of Maharashtra. The heart of Mumbai has some of the best and beautiful colonial architecture and if you venture out to the lesser known lanes, you will also come across several distinct bazaars, temples, fancy restaurants and a nightlife that is one of its kinds. Before Mumbai became the city hat it is now, it was a collection of seven islands which was eventually formed to form Bombay. In this walking tour, you would visit the most important places which are of historical, cultural & artistic importance.
- You will have to report at the Jehangir Art Gallery, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai at 5 PM, where you will meet your hosts/guide for the tour.
- After a short introductory session, your tour would begin and you will be visiting the below-mentioned places:
- Jehangir Art Gallery: Built in the year of 1952 by Sir Cowasji Jehangir, this gallery holds exhibitions by select painters, sculptors, craftsmen, ceramicists, photographers and more.
- National Gallery of Modern Art: This structure houses paintings by modern and contemporary artists.
- Institute of Contemporary Indian Arts: Contemporary paintings, sculptures and drawings by emerging and established artists are an integral part of this large gallery.
- Chatterjee And Lal: Founded in the year of 2003 by husband and wife Mortimer Chatterjee and Tara Lal, this gallery displays the works of mid-career and emerging artists whose works have been influenced by India.
- Other hidden smaller art gallery's and cart and craft stores.
- The tour ends at Taj Colaba by 7 PM.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Guided tour as per the itinerary.
- Access to art gallery's and other places
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.